“Vacation”

Ranked #221 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Vacation”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Very good attention from Yamilet Santiago and Jackie Medina at breakfast. Also Pedro and Christian at reception. The beds are so bad, they have to change them. You have to ask for daily bedroom cleaning, otherwise they clean every 3 days !!?? The 2 bedroom apartment is ok except the beds. It's near the parks and premium outlets.

Room Tip: The room that was supposed to have 2 beds only has one bed and a sofa, the mattresses are awful. We...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mirta O
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at The Enclave Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We will pass along your comments to the management team for immediate review. We hope to see you again soon to show you better hospitality.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (857)
  • Finnish first
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have just returned from Orlando with my family. I found the Enclave Suites was a great base with transport to Universal. The staff were very helpful and friendly particularly Burnett, Jackie and Maria. The furnishings may have been dated but the bed linen was changed frequently and towels changed daily if wanted. I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Our corner suite was large and bright and overlooked the pool.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Janet T
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future.
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I do agree with most ,the hotel defently needs a good decorate, and draws need replacing as they weren't very good, new towels are needed. but that wouldn't stop me going again as it was very clean, staff were the best, I heard people moaning about the free virgin breakfast, but me and my hubby thought it was lovely, everything you wanted was there, and the little man who does the omelettes is the best he works so hard. that breakfast used to set us up alday till tea time. the pool area was lovely and clean. all staff were fab, they even offered to upgrade us after a few days, but tbh I cudnt be bothered to pack, but very nice off them to offer. brilliant location to everything. yes it does need updating but tbh I do think that's a very minor thing, and I'm sure they will do it. thank you for having us and looking after us so well.

Room Tip: we stayed in block to, room overlooking lake, brilliant view
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sam T
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Orlando.
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Like others were very sceptical reading the variety of comments on here. I actually emailed both the hotel direct/Virgin holidays a few months prior to arrival and requested a refurbished room. We got one (Studio apartment). First impressions disappointed BUT after a few hrs I changed my opinion. Yes parts of this large complex is tired and in need of renovation but it appears to be clean. The rooms are fairly spacious and ours had what appeared to have newish kitchen appliances. Had a sml balcony overlooking one of the pools. Bed (mattress) although comfortable has given both my wife and I considerable back pain discomfort. Free American breakfast everyday has been perfectly adequate and plentiful ..not sure why some are saying otherwise. All the staff are very friendly and quick to help out and with majority of Americans always go that extra mile to be courteous. Location is perfect ... centrally on I-drive with access to the I-trolley and local buses etc. Plenty of restaurants to choose from. Hotel also offers free transportation to all the Universal parks and Seaworld. Disney is chargable ($10 each). Taxis to Universal is about $10. All in all a great place to stay if you are on a bit of a budget. Of course you can book one of the more expensive hotels in the area but to be honest if you are here for all the parks etc why bother.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank KitneyA1973
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at The Enclave Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Arrived at the enclave on the 9th august.

Hotel was ok but in much need of renovations and modernisation.

Makes a good base for visiting attractions and the shuttle bus and I drive.

Will definitely return to Orlando but will choose alternative accommodation.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Da-plum
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We will relay your comments to the management team for review. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Orlando to show you better hospitality.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel was centrally located and had quick access to the iRide trolley, which was fantastic! They also had transportation to and from Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure which was very convenient since we did not want to get a vehicle! The hotel is very family oriented and play movies on Friday nights for entertainment if you are hanging out at the hotel and also a Saturday BBQ. We really enjoyed the three pools and hot tubs. The outdoor pools are only open until ten but the indoor is open 24 hours a day! It is definitely a family environment more than a couples. The staff was very helpful and answered all of our questions. My room was lovely, no issues other than the AC going out one afternoon but they quickly fixed it. I absolutely adored that there was balcony's in all the rooms! It was great to hangout on in the evenings returning from the park! I wouldn't plan on eating the breakfast there however, there is not many choices. I would definitely recommend The Enclave Suites to any families visiting Orlando!

Room Tip: Request a pool side view or overlooking the lake, I'm pretty sure all the rooms had balcony'...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CatieHernandez
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at The Enclave Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Baintree
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We have just returned from 3 weeks stay at the enclaves, we were a bit sceptical after reading the reviews as there was such a mix bag of reviews. I have stayed in many hotels in I drive, but I can honestly say this is the most friendly, cleanest, and best value for money hotel I have stayed in. Excellent location for all the parks, but just off I drive keeps the noise down
Rooms were a good size with children having their own room and bathroom. Will be booking again soon.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank Christopher H
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Orlando.