Traveling with my husband for a "preview summer meeting" of the property before the convention in the fall.
First of all....HUGE KUDOS to Rachel and Molly at the front desk! Husband is in sales, so he knows all about customer service. They were professional and efficient, and that is GREATLY appreciated!
I might also add, we had the lovely and charming Naomi who checked us in and answered the questions we had about the property. We also had the lovely and charming (but in a different way! ha!) Hector be our bellman. We didn't spend a lot of time with either of these employees, but they were pleasant and a nice welcome to the property.
Our room had a lake view and was lovely. The bed was very comfortable and the room was a nice size. It took us a few minutes to figure out how to operate the shower (don't say anything until you've tried it yourself!!....others in our business group had the same trial and error!!). Our room was very clean...and we requested a cleaning in the morning, since we would both be out of the room...and our request was noted and granted.
Since we were there on a business trip, we didn't take advantage of the *amusement* properties around the area (been there, done that), nor did we do the spa, or even the pool, when it comes down to it. We will be visiting there again in the fall for a convention, so took an early return home this trip and skipped some of the hotels enhancements.
We are looking forward to working with Sarahi, who was professional and pleasant and listened to our requests for our upcoming convention, and had well thought out answers and suggestions.
Looking forward to seeing you in the fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Orlando's most inviting escapes, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. The outstanding array of resort amenities filling our resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers, alike. Play golf and tennis, swim, sail, or treat yourself to a massage. Savor a meal prepared by our renowned chefs – cuisine ranges from authentic southwestern fare to fresh sushi and a sumptuous American buffet breakfast daily. Our family-friendly resort offers an ideal location adjacent to Disney World – kids of all ages will love exploring area attractions. When it comes time to relax, return to our resort, where you always find legendary Hyatt service and smiling staff waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Destinology and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Grand Cypress
- Grand Hyatt Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Orlando, Florida