6,448 results
All reviews resort fee pitch and putt paddle boats rock climbing wall self parking heated pool beautiful hotel disney fireworks per day sliding door fire pit tennis courts disney world near disney orlando area great pool fitness center
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We have been visiting this area since 1974, stayed at dozens of different properties and agreed that the HRGC is the best yet. Merlot is a superb ambassador. The staff with whom we had contact were accommodating seemed interested only in our comfort and safety

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Christopher R, Manager at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

We are so honored to have celebrated with you. Come back and see us again. Merlot and all of the staff will look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Grand Cypress is a wonderful treat to give to yourself. All of the staff we encountered were pleasant and easy-going. They added to the tranquility we felt. The beautiful grounds and wonderful people made time seem to slow down and we relaxed and enjoyed our time at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JoAnnAlbert, Manager at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you when booking your return trip.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It's my favorite resort in the area as I came to love it some 30 years ago when setting up trade shows and conventions in the Orlando area. It was our favorite gig in town because we got to use the pool and the entire resort is just awesome. Had issues with our car on the way in and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. From the Concierge making arrangements to have a rental car delivered to me even after the Hertz office was closed, to getting a last minute night's stay so we didn't even have to change rooms. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are glad that you came back to visit us and we exceeded your memories! It sounds like you had a great time. So glad we could help you out with your car. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Please don't wait 30 years to come visit us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We chose this hotel because we wanted a nice pool area when we went to Orlando to surprise our granddaughter playing in the AAU National Volleyball Tournament. We only used Uber. Trip to and from airport were $25-30, and to the Convention center, trips were about $10. We felt was perfect place to stay, and it did not disappoint. We arrived very late, and the front desk clerk tried to find us a room with a King, since all they had were doubles when I booked, but could not. I appreciated her effort without us even asking. I think her name was Itzaca. I wanted to remember her name, but it escapes me now. I appreciated her good customer service.

The pool area was amazing.Loved the different areas. Also were able to order drinks. It was a little cool at first, but felt great in the heat. Unfortunately a huge storm came through and we had to get out,and it lasted for hours. We are ready to go back to get more pool time!

We felt the room size was very nice, and the bathroom was quite large.

We had the 2 double beds room, overlooking the pools and were able to clearly see Disney fireworks in distance. This was definitely the big highlight for me, as I love fireworks.

Now to the other highlight. The food. We ate at the Lakehouse twice while there. I got the crab cake eggs Benedict, twice, and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. My husband got steak and eggs, also twice, because he said one of the best meals he has had. Our servers Ray and Laura were just great, with Ray coming up to us that next morning and remembered what we ordered day before. All so pleasant.
After those breakfasts, we would just pick up sandwich and wraps at the Market there in the evening. One night I got a brownie, I thought they were stacked up. No, it was a huge delicious brownie, and it was only $4. So good, and we shared it for 2 days.

We will be coming back here, just to spend some time together. He had me already looking at flights to go in a few months. I liked that it was not that far from Disney, and Universal was only about a 10 dollar uber if we wanted to go there. We are already planning to do a whole family trip next year when our granddaughter graduates, and plan to come back here. It was just perfect.

Room Tip: Get pool view for fireworks.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ndw1964

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our resort. We appreciate the score of a 5! There were a lot of great memories you have from our resort and we are happy to have been part of it.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Travel destination for a state conference. Have stayed here a number of times with an exceptional experience each time. Wonderful trails for walking or bike riding, beautiful pool & recreational area for water activity, exceptional meeting space & meals.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dchavers2018

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort for a leisure trip next time so that you can experience all that our 1,500 acres has to offer. We have 45-holes of Jack Nicklaus Golf, a full service Marilyn Monroe Spa and an 800,000 gallon grotto pool with lots of water sports.