1,272 results
All reviews bunk beds lagoon pool laser maze lakeside cafe water slides parking fee kids eat free two bedroom suite mini golf basketball court family hotel pool staff family vacation life guards living area pull out couch food court
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay with your family. Great water park and fun around pool with activities. Snack bar with adult beverages, etc. restaurants on site. Clean rooms and excellent staff. We enjoyed are stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnOrlando, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

It’s very nice to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark. We love that you rate us as a “great place to stay with your family” as this is exactly our goal. Thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel and we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is decent but the staff make it great! They go above and beyond to ensure a great vacation. They really care and it shows.
If you have kids this is a great place to stay. One note - the two bedroom suite does not have a full kitchen. Only 1 bedroom and 3 bedroom.

1  Thank carlosbI8599LR

It is very gratifying to us that you credit our staff with going “above and beyond to ensure a great vacation!” The entire team at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark truly is committed to making sure all our guests have an amazing visit. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I am a Platinum Elite with IHG which is supposed to come with elevated service. I found that to be lacking at this property. For starters, check in is at 3 pm, but typically as a courtesy rooms are given when ready. I arrived at 1:40 and was told no room was available, but I would receive a call. I went back at 2:52 to check to see if a room was available and was told no, despite everybody else in the lobby getting keys. I didn’t receive my key until 3:18. I waited 20 minutes in line for 2 families ahead of me and there were a dozen behind me in line for keys. Further, certain aspects of the property were dated and dirty. I am also entitled to late check out as an elite, I was told that meant I could check out at 11 rather than 10. I left before 10 because the fun area of the pool was closed til 11. I was given a room in a building with a broken elevator (depite telling staff that my wife was pregnant), but I guess the staff though walking up 6 flights of stairs would be fun for her. The reason for two stars instead of one is that the pool area was fun for my daughter.

1  Thank Augiewrslr

Thank you, your feedback is greatly appreciated. While we are happy to learn that your daughter had fun in our pool area, we are deeply disappointed that your entire experience at our hotel was not 100% positive. We are sorry that your visit did not reflect our strong commitment in providing all our guests with an amazing stay. Your comments will be reviewed so that we can take measures to give future guests an even better experience. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again and allow us to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Went on a family trip here and started out bad but then the Bellgal ASHLEY made it her job to fix everything and that she did ! She made sure me and my son was happy and satisfied and had really good customer service and people skills ! She is the best person on their whole staff and she keeps it real and give good conversation, such a bright and funny young lady ! I’ll definitely be returning.

1  Thank Latonya M

Thank you, Latonya, for your high praise of Ashley. We think our entire team is great, but Ashley certainly is a gem. She will be very happy to know that she elevated your visit to Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark. We look forward to welcoming you and your son back to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This resort was awesome. Upon check in we were welcomed by Darrion who was very personable and helpful. He helped us get early check inn and upgrade to a room with water park view. He did really well explaining all the activities offered and our bill was exactly what we had expected upon check out. This was our second trip to Orlando so my husband and I decided to give this place a try. We are extremely pleased. We left once to have brunch with Mickey & friends but the kids were more excited about getting back to the resort that I never bought theme park tickets lol. Talk about extreme savings! I had also planned on doing some shopping in Disney Springs- shuttle provided- and Downtown Disney but once again the resort won. Our children are 7, 5 and 3 so the water park with slides, arcade, 4D movie theatre and Batman Lazer Challenge kept them busy the entire stay. The rooms were clean, the customer service was nice, the price was right. The perfect alternative stay to a Disney vacay.

7  Thank FunMommy3

What a thrill to read your amazing review of Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark! Thank you. We love that your children were so thoroughly entertained by our numerous activities that they were not interested in the theme parks. Our goal is to give families a great vacation at a great value and we are delighted that we hit all the right notes with you. Thank you for the shout out to Darrion. He will be very pleased to know he added positively to your visit. We hope to see you and your family again, soon.