“Come with your song list” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Howl at the Moon

Howl at the Moon
Ranked #9 of 150 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Howl At The Moon is home to the World’s Greatest Rock ‘N’ Roll Dueling Piano Show! Our highly talented entertainers will tickle the ivories as well as your funny bones all night while playing the best music from the 70’s to today. We are the perfect spot to party: from Bachelorette parties to divorce parties, we do it all! Audience participation is a must, so be ready to clap, sing, dance, and howl!
Atlanta, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Come with your song list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was so impressed with the establishment. Everyone was so friendly and the drinks were great.. very reasonable prices.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Another great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Orlando Is the best one I attend, I was there 4 out of 7 days.... Every night was crazy.... If you want to have fun.... Go here... Say Hi to the Short bald guy, playing great songs.....

Visited May 2014
Grand Cayman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Third Visit, Dissapointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have been to Howl at the Moon Orlando three times. The first two visits were a blast. The entertainers were excellent and the performances were energized and fun. Last night , April 24th 2014, the entertainers they had were just OFF. It was bordering awful. We still had fun and enjoyed a few drinks before leaving but being able to compare to past visits, the management should know last nights crew phoned in that show and got the wrong number. If I returned to the same group, I would ask for my cover back and walk out... Sorry, but that's how disappointing it was....

Largo, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Why pay a cover?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Now, we didn't physically go into this place but we were indeed there the other day. My wife and I were bar hopping the other night and stopped here for one but they wanted $10 to get in. Um.....there are plenty of places to go on International that play live music with no cover, like next door at the Bahama Breeze. Calypso and steel drums....yep, that works for us!

Detroit, Michigan
204 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“It was fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stopped in here during a business trip. It was fun. The music was flying. The crowd was getting it to it so that makes it better. The staff was nice and the bartendars made good drinks. I think if it would have been packed it would have been a lot better. I will be back.

Visited March 2014