“Best Birthday Ever!!!”

Howl at the Moon Orlando
Ranked #7 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ready to Howl, Orlando? Howl at the Moon is the #1 nightlife spot that’s keeping I-Drive dancing! Part bar and part concert, Howl creates a non-stop party with live music performed in a high-energy setting. Get on the dance floor and join our talented musicians in rocking out to your favorite songs while trying our signature 86oz buckets of booze! You’ll hear everything from classic rock to hip-hop to pop. It’s the best nightlife in Orlando has to offer! Howl at the Moon’s energetic and interactive setting creates the perfect atmosphere for any type of special events in Orlando. It doesn’t matter if you’re celebrating a bachelorette party, birthday party, or planning a corporate event, any group event at Howl at the Moon is guaranteed to make for a memorable night. It’s the most fun you’ll have dancing and singing in Orlando!
Reviewed 9 June 2014

They really know how to make a great time at this place!!! This was probably my 6th visit and I always have a fantastic time. It is best if you like to join in the fun, so I wouldn't recommend it for wallflowers. I am always impressed with the staff's knowledge of songs.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

As I walk in not known it was going to be a great night. Drinks were great two for one.They way they play the piano,guitar and drums. Two girls and two guys all night playing everyone's song request and post anything you want on a glass and the only bad thing you have alcohol but no food I had to order from Uno pizzeria and they deliver to the place I will be back.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Excellent entertainment value - decent pub style food, a great crowd the night we were there - very talented and funny musicians - highly recommend

1  Thank KayBee17
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The dueling pianos was not what we expected. After paying a $10 cover charge and $24 for four drinks, we were disappointed. I guess if you are a kid and like loud and incoherent lyrics, this place is for you...but it's not for me!

1  Thank Randy P
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Was here on a Friday night. My impression at first was a high end dive bar with attractive bartenders. The atmosphere was decent and drinks were decently priced. However, Kareoke night? Are you serious?