“Good burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The burgers here are excellent with a choice of sizes and types from 8oz to 1lb, white or wheat buns, Kobe beef, Bison or even Elk burgers. The ask how you want them cooked and we went for medium and they all came out perfectly cooked all pink in the middle. I had a Swiss melt with onions & mushrooms on top of a melt in the mouth burger. The sweet potato fries and wedges were good but the onion rings pretty tasteless. Unfortunately the tomatoes and salad also pretty bland with no flavour although all fresh.
The restaurant has a typical fast food atmosphere and basic but good for quick meal with friends or family. I would go back for the burgers.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I ordered a 1/2 lb burger -medium, with swiss cheese (+1.00USD for a 5 cent piece of cheese), 1/2 onion rings and 1/2 wedge fries with a drink combo. Total was 11.72 with tax.

The good:

1. The bun was good and toasted nicely.
2. The fresh onions on the toppings bar were good.
3. Fresh lemon wedges were nice near the soda/tea station.

The "less than good":

1. The burger was well/very well done. Maybe I should have ordered medium rare instead of medium. Not a hint of pink. Ruined.
2. The servers that are supposed to bring the food to my table did not. I had to go get my burger at the counter. Not sure how long it sat there. Maybe 3-5 minutes.
3. No malt vinegar for the potato fries anymore.
4. Chemically ripened tomatoes were tasteless. Not a hint of tomato flavor.
5. Large percentage of pickle slices were discolored dark, as if they had been subjected to freezing temperatures within the last few days. I picked through them to find a few good ones.
6. Onion rings were soggy and limp, with no fresh onion taste. I could not eat them. I think they must come out of a bag from the freezer, and were old or improperly cooked.
7. Wedge fries were very soft and not hot, not as bad a the onion rings, but I could not eat them either.

I would not go back. I have had better experiences at the Fuddruckers on I-Drive.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

When Fuddruckers pulled out of all but one store in Atlanta (including all the ones near us) we were really bummed, so on vacation had to hit this Fuddruckers for the delicious hamburgers, buns, and milkshakes.

If you've never been, it's a delightfully fresh experience, with buns and desserts made daily, freshly formed burgers in a variety of fat-boy sizes, and a fixin's bar for whatever you might like.

French Fries or Rings? Can't decide? Get a Fring. And my favorite - wedge fries dredged in ketchup and pico!

They were quick in their service and the food came out fast even though they were busy. A great experience.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This was a burger joint with a twist. Freshly cooked burgers which you add to from a huge salad bar. Just simple, quick and delicious! Desserts not a strong point but since you can't really eat one because you are too full it doesn't matter!

1  Thank aragornsmum
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We have been to a lot of Fuddruckers through out the country and this restaurant is a fairly new one. While it is a smaller store front than some of the others it was fun and had a great theme décor going on. We had a pretty good sized group and most of us ordered hamburgers which were very good. One person in our group ordered the Buffalo Burger and stated it was excellent. We were surprised when our order was delivered by wait staff as that wasn't something we had experienced previously which was a nice add on. The restaurant was clean they had a great selection of desert treats available. They only issue we had and it really wasn't a major one was when we went to place our order with the order taker he seemed to have a problem understanding what we were ordering we had to correct him several times and when he finished ringing up the order he still had some of the things wrong. We were able to get everything straightened out and our food was delivered correctly. We would certainly go there again the next time we are staying in the area.