This a beautiful, contemporarily-decored hotel on Walt Disney World's famed monorail loop. Within a 5-7 minute walk to the Disney's Magic Kingdom Park and a short monorail ride to the restaurants and amenities at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Disney's Polynesian, the world is at your feet. 2 short monorail rides take you to Disney's EPCOT. As for the accommodations themselves, this resort is a Disney Vacation Club property which means that every size accommodation, from deluxe studios to 2 BR villas and larger, has plenty of room and either a kitchenette or full kitchen. The villas are very comfortable and beautifully appointed. The skywalk to Disney's Contemporary Resort provides quick and convenient access to shops, restaurants and the monorail station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida