I like the layout of these rooms. We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 3 bath villa on the 11th floor. The amenities were great in the bathrooms and kitchen, and housekeeping was awesome. The furniture is starting to show some wear but the hotel is for families so I didn't mind. The staff was kind and helpful. A few things you should know if you're traveling with small children, as we were (toddlers): The noise from the pool, fireworks, and nightly light show on the lake can be very loud and definitely heard in the rooms, even in higher floors as we were. Bring white noise if your child uses it. Also, we could hear almost every step the folks above us took. Luckily my daughter can sleep with white noise on and I think that helped but if she hadn't she would not have gotten a nap or been to bed before 10:30pm. The location is good if you're a big fan of MK as we are. It's a short walk but taking the monorail was a nightmare every time we tried to. Either they were lying about it being down or we were stuck for a long time. If you're getting a package that includes Magical Express I'd recommend not using it. It adds SO MUCH TIME to get to and from your hotel in my mind it's just not worth the free cost. This hotel was the most expensive choice for us but I prefer it over Kidani Village where we stayed last year in Animal Kingdom as that property was WAY too far from the main parks (Epcot, MK, HS).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida