This is the first time I ever stayed on Disney property. We had a 1 bedroom suite. King size bed, 1 pullout double sofa, and 1 sleeper chair. It also had two bathrooms which is convenient for four adults. It had a washer and dryer with a full kitchen. We had a view of the lake which meant we could see Epcots fireworks, but would need binoculars for a better view. Others rooms had a view of the Magic Kingdom which is in walking distance or use the monorail from the Contemporary next door.
There were no stores in the building for small group dries. Check in is at 4 pm which discouraged us from bringing perishable groceries. MINUS spent more to stay here due to the monorail but not informed it was closed M-F from 11 am to 7 pm for maintain e. I have mobility problems and it is easier and faster to use the monorail. It took 1 1/2 hours to vet from Hollywood Studios back to the hotel by bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida