My Husband and I stayed at Bay Lake Apr 26-28th, 2014 for our anniversary. We had a lake view studio which had a great view of the lake and the pool. I really liked the modern Disney art and the soft colors used throughout the resort. We were greeted by Heather. She was cheerful and had us checked in very quickly. We were in the parks all day so we didn't have time to use anything other than the refrigerator in the kitchen. The location of BLT is very convenient to food, gift shops and the monorail. Also at the end of a long day of park hopping, it's great to be able to walk back to our room from Magic Kingdom. The day we checked out we had some luggage we needed stored until we left for our flight later in the day. The front desk took our bags to Bell services for us which was really helpful. We had a great stay and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida