Well, this is our second time staying, and a lot has changed in two years. They've fully staffed the lobby with bellhops and desk staff, and it's a VAST improvement. No more lugging in our bags ourselves. Much better than having to check in at the Contemporary and deal with the crowds there.
Everything else was the same... awesome having an in-suite laundry room and kitchen, showerheads now the only downside, service amazing, nice pool... My family loved it. So nice having Easter service in the Contemporary right next door. Room service was good too. So convenient to buses, Chef Mickey, and the monorail. All the pluses of the Contemporary plus some, minus the crowds.
Again, get a magic kingdom view for the fireworks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida