Stayed here over 4th of July with our entire family and could not had a better time. It is located just a few minute walk to The Magic Kingdom or a short monorail ride. Our room was a 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen and it was really nice and clean. We were on the 14th floor and had a view of Bay Lake from the room and a view of space mountain from the balcony.We did not watch the 4th fireworks from the hotel but did watch them on the 5th from the walkway and it was great.
The pool area was great and it has a marina with jet skis and boats to rent. It is only a short walk across a walkway to the monorail and restaurants. Be sure to try this place when you come to Disney. Megan at the front desk was great for our check in would like to have her working for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida