Spent 6 days at Disney and we stayed here for the first time. It was a great experience, we had a one bedroom villa and there were 5 of us... three adults and two teenagers. Its a lovely place with full kitchen, two full baths and a nice sized bedroom with a king bed. We enjoyed breakfast in our room every morning, which cut down on our expenses. I ordered groceries from Garden Grocer and it was all delivered to the room. The housekeeping was done everyday and we had no problems with anything. The staff is very attentive and everyone is always asking if your stay is enjoyable. The walk to Magic Kingdom is literally 10 min. walking slowly. We stayed at Magic Kingdom every night til past one in the morning and just walked over to our hotel in 10 minutes flat. Nothing negative to say about this place... it is just magical!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida