3rd time I've stayed here. If I could permanently rent a room to have as a second home, I would. I love this hotel so much, I really think of this more as an apartment, a place where I could really live. Was here from 8/2-8/6/14 with my 15yr old DS in a Lake View studio room. Love the view, the Electrical Water Pageant, the Monorail, the walk to the MK, the shops, the walkway bridge, the food!!! OMG on this trip, I only ate at Contempo Cafe and room service and the pool at BLT but it is the best food ever!!! (Delicious) with great service. From check-in to check-out and everything in between this hotel offers the absolute best! Stayed on DVC points but would definitely pay the big bucks to stay here. Fortunate that this is a DVC property! Best hotel in the world!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida