We always stay on property in DVC rooms specifically. Bay Lake Tower was an absolute dream. We paid extra for a park view room and it was well worth it. Close proximity to the monorail and Magic Kingdom cannot be beat. As in all of our visits to Disney resorts, the place was clean and well maintained. The rooms are good size with plenty of space. The pool was a ton of fun and the slide was a huge plus for the kids, not to mention the poolside games which were also great. Check-in was seamless, staff are always available for questions and help. Any food needed could be found across the Sky Way Bridge to the Contemporary in the many restaurants and markets they have there. Highly recommend to anyone who wants proximity to transportation and parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida