We just got back from our trip to Disney and stayed at the Bay Lake Tower in one of the one bedrooms for three nights. We're not DVC members and booked the room not knowing it was a DVC property. We stayed on the tenth floor in one of the standard view rooms and had a lovely time. My daughter loved the pool here and being able to use the main Contemporary pool as well. Being so close to Magic Kingdom was especially handy one night when there was trouble with the monorail system--we just walked back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel just walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy white-sand beaches, enchanting pools and award-winning dining-plus the extensive offerings of Disney's Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge, with access to transportation including the Resort Monorail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, Florida