“Affordable, convenient, and close to the airport!”

Comfort Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #150 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Mississauga, On
“Affordable, convenient, and close to the airport!”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

My GF and I stayed here on a Friday evening after landing at Orkando airport after midnight. We had a house rented starting on Saturday, but needed a quick place to stop after traveling all day. We paid less than $75 for our stay. The staff were polite, the rooms were clean, but the breakfast left something to be desired (not to mention, the buffet was practically empty by 730am when we went down). I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, but don't really recommend it as a home base for a long family vacation.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Georgia
Reviewed 7 May 2012

We parked here then stayed after our flight. That is a great deal in itself at $5 a night. The airport is very convenient. The staff was so pleasant. The shuttle driver "Alex" was superb! Very caring, funny and went beyond the call of duty as I had left my cell phone locked in my car at the hotel and didn't realize it till I was checked completely through the airport. He turned around and picked me back up and took me to get that phone which had all my contacts for a funeral I was attending in Kansas City. Our return flight was 4 hours late and the shuttle was right there waiting for us after I called when we landed at 1:30 a.m. They run it 24 hours! We didn't like the first choice of a room across from a large family with small kids and they moved us immediately to a much quieter room. The rooms are huge, comfortable and so clean! The beds are absolutely wonderful! Our only negative comment and the reason I didn't give it "excellent" is about the breakfast. After checking in at 2 in the morning, we finally staggered down at 9:30 (breakfast served till 10) There was no food, all the tables were taken and cereal was spilled everywhere. There were a bunch of folks taking a cruise and it was crowded. On a Saturday morning I would expect a hotel that is full to plan ahead for a larger than normal breakfast crowd and have enough food and help on hand to keep up with the demand. The rates at this hotel are good but we feel if you advertise that it includes a full breakfast, it needs to be available. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to all our friends/family.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PoolerGeorgia
Connecticut
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We spent the night here before going to Port Canaveral for our cruise. The hotel shuttle picked us up at the airport and they also arranged for our transportation to and from the Port. The shuttle driver was very nice and friendly as was the desk clerk. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. I had no complaints with this place. It was a good deal at $81 for the night.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Bridgewater, Canada
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We were actually quite astounded at the size of our suite, along with the quality. Excellent! And we felt we got a real bargain (prepaid! 2 months ago, and usually, who knows what you will actually get?) Very large SUITE, not just a room) with large bathroom, entry, and 2 queen beds (which we really didn't need until the air conditioner came on!), with really good pillows (either down filled or pseudo-down - who can tell?). Absolutely the ONLY bit of negativity I would offer was that the air conditioner (next to the window and right next to the bed) was loud and when I got out of bed I almost hit it; so I moved to the other bed, which was also next to a wall. A bit of a dilemna! The only other, minor thing, was that we had only paper cups in the room. We had a bottle of champagne for our last night in Florida and had to drink it out of a paper cup. It actually became a bit of a joke but I must say, in all of our travels over the world, even in really cheap hotels, we have always had a couple of, at least, glass glasses from which to drink! But, oh well, it was a wonderful room, so we are not really complaining. We were very pleased with the price (about $68 US, before tax) so no worries. Thanks for an exceptionally good room and a great sleep!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank massimosgrannie
Chicago
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I was looking for cheaper lodging options when planning a last minute trip to Disney World and Universal Studios and came across this hotel online. Not too many of the other reviews mentioned anything about it being convenient to the theme parks so I was a bit worried about how far everything would be. The parks are only 15 minutes away and one street off the hotel (Sand Lake Rd) leads you directly to Universal Studios. I LOVED my stay at this hotel. I stayed from a Sunday night through Thursday morning. The hotel is super clean, the rooms are very spacious, and look brand new. Thee beds are the MOST COMFORTABLE beds ever…even better than sleeping in your own bed!! Love the fact that the rooms come with flat screen tv’s, microwaves and refrigerators along with small shelves to store food, cereal or other small food items. The breakfast was very good! I’ve never stayed at a hotel that offered eggs, bacon and sausage along with cereal, bagels, waffles for FREE! If I ever travel to Orlando in the future I will DEFINITELY stay here again. There is plenty of parking (got lucky to have front door parking every night) and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only thing I can complain about is one squeaky elevator! Lol. Everything else was PERFECT!! Thank you Comfort Suites for an awesome stay!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda T
Big Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 5 April 2012

not far from airport. clean, comfortable.
helpful staff. will use again when flying
in or out of orlando.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Newfoundland Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel one night before our cruise and one night after our cruise. We had 2 queen beds and a sofa. The hotel was clean and close to the airport. The hotel has a free shuttle to the airport,we did not use the shuttle, we rented a car. The hotel has a free breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, free internet.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family