“Perfect price, great location”

Comfort Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #139 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night with our 1 year-old baby.

Every staff member we met was very friendly and concerned. The baby crib was alredy set-up when we arrived (for the first time in a hotel, how awesome!). They let us stay for another hour before we left the hotel, and also gave us some extra bottles of water. The lady in the breakfast area prepared French toast for us, and helped us clean the table. This is very uncommon in this class of hotels.

The hotel is only 7 minutes away from the airport. We didn't have any problems finding a parking space (maybe because it was a Thursday night). We never used the shuttle, so I have no idea about it.

The room was relatively big and very clean. I think it should have been recently renovated because all the appliances looked new. The mattress and the pillows were also comfortable. We didn't notice any traffic noise in the room.

Overall, we had a great experience. I'll be willing to pay twice in our next stay :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gatorhope
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Orlando Airport

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stayed overnight here the day before flying home. Staff was very friendly and let us check in early. Rooms big enough and clean. Breakfast was good and the server actually served us our food and came over to ask if everything was ok. Shuttle to airport was on time as scheduled, quick, and the driver was really friendly. Good stay.

Room Tip: Whatever chemicals used in the hot tub left us itchy for until we dried off.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2013

the room was really spacious, clean, comfortable. parking & wifi are free (wifi worked great). location great if you want to be near the airport. price was great. the water wasn't quite hot enough for me, it would only get "warm". i'm surprised at all the great comments about the staff -- the woman i checked in with was pretty nice & helpful, but others were not friendly or even very competent. it took me all day -- calling 3 times & finally walking down to the front desk -- just to get an answer to a yes-or-no question. even then the attendant seemed really confused. when i checked out, no one was even at the desk, so i just left my key on the counter. the fitness room was not very good. in any case, i was overall happy with my stay & would definitely stay here again at this price.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank turravel
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed only one night and what a great stay! The room was spacious, clean, comfortable. We weren't expecting much of it but it is refreshing when you find a great place with affordable price. Very convenient for our early flight from Orlando. Breakfast was pretty good. Service was good. It was very hot and the small swimming pool helped us cooled down just right.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JuliRuaro
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Great hotel close to the airport. Driver from airport was great and Nada at breakfast was absolutely the best! Stayed there night before a cruise and could not ask for a better place for the value. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Thank you Ingrid and Angela! I am due to have my 4th child in the next few weeks. While at the Orlando Airport I became ill and missed my flight and was separated from my husband. Ultimately I was stuck with $17 cash and no credit cards. They were on the plane with hubby. I had him book hotel and new flight via Internet but did not have the card to show staff when I got to the hotel. Knowing all of this Ingrid sent a shuttle to pick me up at the airport, walked my husband through process of faxing credit card verification, provided me with gingerale and a toothbrush! They even charged my cell phone for me. When I arrived I was sick and tired from crying and these ladies treated me like I was family. They are truly an asset to Comfort Suites and set the bar very high for other hospitality professionals. They went above and beyond what most would do. From now on we will only stay at Comfort Suites when they are available. The hotel is well maintained, clean and extremely accommodating! Thanks again ladies!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Scottylandrv
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I took a short trip to Orlando for the weekend and wanted a hotel near the airport for my early morning flight. This hotel was perfect it was only one exit from the MCO airport. The room was very clean and breakfast was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple