“Good Property for a reasonable price”

Comfort Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #148 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Greenville
“Good Property for a reasonable price”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was not a bad property for the price. The only issue I had was that they could have cleaned the dressers a little more. I did see spots. I thought it was going to be really loud being that our room was right by the elevator, but we did not hear much of anything. Now, if you are looking for food places, you will have to go a little farther down closer to the airport or in the opposite direction of the hotel. The only other major issue was that there was an abandoned plaza and hotel in front an a business behind the hotel. It is not a tourist area, so it is really great for people traveling from the airport, or need a nice hotel near Orlando Regional Medical Center which was only 15 minutes away.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside of the hotel face the expressway. Also, try to get a room on the third floor b...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed myself at this hotel. It was very clean and everything was up to date. I didn't like the customer service at all. I felt an attitude vibe from them. I am a Diamond member through choice hotel. This hotel was the only one I ever had a problem with getting a cheaper rate because of my Elite status. One of the girls at the front desk said she was unable to go low on the rate amd had no way of doing that. I worked for choice hotels before and know the Choice Advantage system in my sleep! Your able to change rates, rooms etc. So it wasn't no excuse. I recommend this hotel if you don't care anout customer service that was my only problem. I wanted to come back next month. But my fiance' and I will have to look into it.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The room was clean with an updated decor. Great widescreen TV and good internet once I was connected. The staff was friendly and helpful. If you are a runner, go east to Boggy Creek Rd and have a great run on a wide quiet street out and back. Take a right at Landstreet if you want to run over 4 miles (I ran 4 miles up and back and had a great 8 mile run).

Room Tip: The front desk had good intentions but didn't know the best place to run. They sent me up McCoy...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
North Bay, Canada
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We spent two nights in Orlando to golf and shop before flying home at the end of our Florida vacation. The location is excellent. The rates were reasonable, the room was clean and comfortable. The shuttle service was included. The staff is exceptional. It started at check-in which was fast and easy. We had an issue with our television which was repaired promptly. It actually turned out to be our mistake. The lady who runs the breakfast goes out of her way to make everyone happy. The morning of departure she insisted on opening a little earlier than usual to make sure we ate something before we left. She was as sweet as can be. The front desk also provided a "grab bag" with healthy snacks and a bottle of water. The best however occurred 2 weeks after we had returned home. I received a call from Tiesha who works the front desk, advising that someone had found my Sky Caddie (golf GPS). Tiesha went out of her way, to make certain my item was returned. This included a number of phone calls, emails and having it returned to me in Canada by UPS (neatly packaged safe and sound). Thank you again Tiesha for your efforts. And to anyone staying at this hotel please pass along a kind word to Tiesha just to let her know that doing something extra has a long reaching effect ....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sun_daze_10
Arkansas
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My wife and I checked in late and only stayed for 1 night so we didn't have a lot of time to take advantage of a few of the things we like while traveling.
Hotel staff was pleasant at check in.
Room was nicely furnished and clean but the bed was a bit too firm for our liking. Internet was fast in our room.
Breakfast was adequate. They have 2 waffle makers which was nice.
We didn't have time to use the pool, exercise room and didn't use their shuttle service as we had other arrangements to the airport. My only reason for the 4 circle rating was the firmness of the bed. For those who love firm beds, this hotel would be an excellent rating for you.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was in Orlando for a 4 day workshop. I stayed at this hotel which has an airport shuttle. The rooms were clean and spacious. The continental breakfast was great. The only problem I had was sometimes at night you could hear the traffic from the interstate. Other than that the hotel was a great place, with a great price!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Sean M
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It is a really good hotel. Stayed there for 8 nights and had no problems.
Large and clean room, friendly staff, good location. In no more than 30 min, I was in most of the parks and malls.
They have a good breakfast and the room have everything someone need (flat-screen TV, microwave, fridge, iron…)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo