“Very Nice!”

Comfort Suites Orlando Airport
Ranked #155 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We decided to stay at this property because of the proximity to MCO airport.

-Check in was great, friendly, attemptive and it made me feel very welcomed, the person working the front desk the day(Ingrid I think it's her name) was very accommodating, and super friendly to us.
- The room was clean and very spacious, it also had a mini refrigerator and microwave which is very convenient when you're traveling with children. The beds and pillows were very comfortable.
- Breakfast was average, they had your normal breakfast items which includes cereal, fruit, coffee, juices, etc but it was sufficient to get your day started.
I will definitely stay here in the future and will definitely recommend to a family or friend.

2  Thank Elrazo

Reviewed 27 August 2014

After lot of research on all the hotels in this year, I think this is one of the best and most affordable hotels in Orlando, near Airport. The Hotel is very near from airport, it has excellent breakfast and is very peaceful even being near to the airport. The parking is free. The best part about this hotel is its customer service. The Sales manager, Ingrid Rodriguez is very honest, courteous, understanding and helpful. I would always prefer to stay here when I am in this area.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Originally booked Sleep Inn to get 2 night free under my points, but due to the accessible rooms not being accommodating in size, I was able to boost my points, and stay in the Comport Suites about a block or 2 down the road, both nights free.

I had to make reservations on short notice, my A.C. wasn't working and until it had gotten fixed, decided to make an elderly family member comfortable for the duration.

At first, didn't have enough points for Comfort Suites, so I reserved Sleep Inn, but they are currently under renovations and rooms weren't big enough. So Choice Hotels had made arrangements for me to stay down the street.

As I had said in a previous review on this hotel, and still holds true, this hotel isn't meant for a long stay, tho' I had encountered guest that were staying for up to 2 weeks for business and this was the most convenient distance and price wise.

If you don't want to travel for food, and don't mind Wafflehouse and Racetrack convenience store and gas across the street, then this is ok, Mall is approx 5 miles away with a food court and surrounding places to eat and fast food joints in between the mall and hotel (Wendy's, Burger King, Mickey D's, even a Denny's.)

Area is relatively quiet. My stay last year and this stay, both times, I stayed on the 5th floor for handicap accessible room.

Staff was friendly and accommodating. I had left a spare cell in the room and I was called from the staff that they had found it and holding the cell for me.

Room Tip: Be prepared to have delivery if you have no car or walk to Wafflehouse or Racetrack for food and sna...
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel has wifi, across the street from a gas station, and about 3 miles away from the airport that offers a shuttle to pick you up and take you back to the airport. The airport shuttle starts at 4:30 am. They offer a breakfast that starts at 6 am. The rooms are very nice in size. Where you can find a refrigerator and microwave in your room. The hotel room will welcome you to plenty of towels and wash clothes. My room offered an additional outlet on the desk that included 4 slots to plug in your electronics. You will find satellite TV that includes HBO. I wish there were more delivery options from restaurants to your hotel room, but that is the only down side to my review that I have at this time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed here with my family prior to my flight out of mco, the receptionist was genuinely very helpful, helping us to arrange the shuttle bus back from the airport after dropping our hire car off (very short wait for bus to get us), she also booked it for the next day to collect us. She was very on the ball and efficient. Rooms were very good can't fault in any way, only thing I can think to say was public corridors very warm. Breakfast was good, an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I was there 7/28 until 7/31. Great place, close to airport, theme parks and mall... Staff are very friendly and helpful. I used a GPS to get to the hotel my first time in Florida. The entrance can be a little confusing. We passed the entrance in Lindos Street near a Seven Eleven, Car Quest and Race track gas station. I tried to go around thinking the circle will bring us back in front of the hotel. Well, that was 528 which took us to Florida turnpike and we have to drive for 45 more minutes. THANKS to Regina one of the clerk who stood with us on the phone and guide us until the front of the hotel. She was very patient. So, please b careful. Hotel is super clean and quiet. NO restaurant in hotel. They serve free breakfast in the morning 6a to 9:30a. They have soda machine and a small store open 24 hours. You can buy ice cream, soup, chocolate bars, chips stuff like that... Pool is small nothing fancy... It's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Elizabeth O
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Comfort Suites In Orlando for our mini vacation in July 2014. Erika and Teisha at the front desk were amazing, excellent customer service. The room was large and very clean, breakfast was hot. A+ hotel! Would definitely come back again!

Stayed: July 2014