Hilton Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista/Orlando
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,142 results
All reviewsnice hotelquiet areaclose to downtowndisney worldshower headnice stayhot tubwould stay here againfitness centershort drivenice pooldisney springsfree breakfastshuttle servicebeds were comfortablesea worldfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I was really disappointed in my stay here (Jan 12 - 24). I stay at a Hilton brand hotel almost every month from January to October for up to 2 weeks at a time. I expected to get the same customer service as I do at every other Hilton I've stayed at, but I shouldn't have set the expectations so high I guess.

The burger I ordered was sublimely awful, taking the #2 rank in the worst burger I've ever tasted in my entire life. It was well done instead of medium rare like I ordered. It tasted like it had been frozen first and after inspection, I'm pretty positive I am correct b/c the grill marks were too perfect. The cheese on the burger might as well had been non existant b/c it was probably stuck to the frozen burger. The bun was way too overwhelming for the burger. I sure wasn't expecting gourmet, but I was expecting it to be better than McDonald's!!! I should have taken it back and taken off my bill. I'm mad at myself for not doing that b/c that was a wasted $17. The eggs at breakfast were quite suspicious and watery. They must be the cheapest eggs out there because they didn't taste like eggs to me. Never had anything like it either. Was odd.

I didn't let anyone clean my room for the 2 weeks I was there and I assumed like at other hotels, I would receive a bag outside my door with a fresh towel, ammenitities, and a toilet paper. None of this happened. I was VERY disappointed. I mean, I went downstairs to request things, but I was pretty annoyed that the same customer service I receive at other locations isn't the standard.

The trash in the common areas was unspeakable. There was trash outside of people's doors for 2 or 3 days at a time and the same goes for outside the elevators. I couldn't believe it.

My floor was aparently non smoking, but you would have never known that! It smelt awful for a few days. I thought I was in a bar. Not only do I hate the smell, I'm allergic.
The staff was very friendly, the gym and pool were clean, and there was enough parking while we were there. My company stays here every 2 years and I'm going to recommend staying some place else.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was a very nice place to stay. It was off the busy section of the road but not too far from places to eat, etc. Our room was well done, up to date and very comfortable. Beds were great. Great place with a great price for us. CON: Getting to the hotel from the west is a pain. Traffic is a nightmare. There is relief though. A new bridge (which they have working on for years) is most likely open. If you are using this hotel, find out from the hotel the best way to come into this property. (ask to come in from the east or north road). You will be glad you did.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This hotel is nice and comfortable, the employees were all very friendly and polite, and everyone seemed to be focused on ensuring our stay was as pleasant as possible. The hot tub was out of service one day and they promised to have it fixed by the next day (a Saturday) and it was! The first room we were put in had a bit of a musty smell and felt damp (to be expected in Florida, I guess). We moved to a different room down the hall that was better. We just wish that the Wi-Fi had been strong enough to use by the pool, but that's really a minor thing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Lesley T
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Pros: downtown Disney right across the street. Beds are comfortable. Rooms are clean. Besides hallway noise rooms are pretty soundproof.
Marketplace store ridiculously convenient with delicious ice coffee. Staff very friendly. Shuttle service every 30 minutes to park. Stuffed turkey burger from the bar was delicious. Character breakfast on Sunday was a huge treat for my child. Breakfast buffet was good.

Cons: 9th floor breakfast isn't phenomenal the bagels had a weird taste and pastries were bland. I stuck to cereal. Bathrooms could use an upgrade (more light needed, tight squeeze when trying to close the door) Pool towels need to be replaced, somewhat old and crusty.

Despite the minor cons I would most definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We were very happy with the accommodations!!! The staff was very nice, and the grounds were outstanding and the area was great.... Lots of dining options nearby and not to mention it is only a 5 minute drive to Disney!!! The breakfast was outstanding!!! We will definitely keep this hotel on file and return for our next visit!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family