“Good Food, Good Atmosphere”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #30 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Millenia
Columbus, Ohio
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I went here for breakfast while at a stay in Orlando. The selection and quality of the breakfast food was really good. I decided to go with Waffle's because that seemed to be their specialty. My husband enjoyed some french toast, eggs, and sausage. The price was well aligned with what we received.

What could have brought this to a 5-star review was the wait time when we arrived. There was a very long wait. We had called to ask if there was call ahead seating. The response I received lead me to believe there was not; however, the seating was definitely not going first come, first serve.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas, United States
“Excellent Waffles”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This was one of the best pancakes that I have ever had. The pancakes were huge, light, fluffy and cooked to perfection. I had the apple cinnamon pancakes/French toast , my husband had the piña colada stuffed French toast and my son has blueberry pancakes. They were all very very good but the blueberry pancakes were great. The service was great and I would definitely return again.

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Awesome breakfast and service”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My coworkers had breakfast here 2 days before we ate, so I was pulled in to a repeat by already happy customers. I have to say I was not disappointed. The granola pancakes were very very nice.

West Palm Beach
“Very Pleasant Breakfast Experience”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I were ending our long weekend in Orlando and wanted to have breakfast at a local restaurant we had not eaten at before. Our daughter found Keke's on-line. Breakfast for the three of us was excellent. I ordered two of the largest pecan pancakes I've ever had. They were delicious and I could not finish them. You can order 1, 2 or 3. My daughter had Eggs Florentine which she enjoyed and my wife had simple scrambled eggs and a bagel. Since my wife did not want the potatoes which were part of her order, the waitress changed her order to ale carte which was less expensive without being asked. The service was friendly and prompt and the coffee was good.

I looked the restaurant up on the Web and was pleased to learn that one would be opening a few miles from our home in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Leesburg, Florida, USA
“A great Brunch”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is about our 10th trip to KeKe's and the food and service is always great. Breakfast and lunch times can become very crowded but the food and service is still the same. There are so many "I wanna try this" items on the menu that it will take many more visits to get through them but we will keep visiting until we sample them all.

Visited September 2013