“Gorgeous waffles”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Millenia
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Waffles were huge and really tasty. I had apple cinnamon and my husband had banana caramel nut. Would recommend highly !

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast on Sunday morning (11/17th) instead of eating at the hotel...we found it listed on TripAdvisor.com. We were there pretty early, around 8am, so we were seated immediately. Our waiter was very friendly, loved to chat with us, which was great! Thankfully he suggested only 1 pancake if you have a smaller appetite because the pancakes were quite large! the food was good and great service...would highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I went here for breakfast while at a stay in Orlando. The selection and quality of the breakfast food was really good. I decided to go with Waffle's because that seemed to be their specialty. My husband enjoyed some french toast, eggs, and sausage. The price was well aligned with what we received.

What could have brought this to a 5-star review was the wait time when we arrived. There was a very long wait. We had called to ask if there was call ahead seating. The response I received lead me to believe there was not; however, the seating was definitely not going first come, first serve.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This was one of the best pancakes that I have ever had. The pancakes were huge, light, fluffy and cooked to perfection. I had the apple cinnamon pancakes/French toast , my husband had the piña colada stuffed French toast and my son has blueberry pancakes. They were all very very good but the blueberry pancakes were great. The service was great and I would definitely return again.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My coworkers had breakfast here 2 days before we ate, so I was pulled in to a repeat by already happy customers. I have to say I was not disappointed. The granola pancakes were very very nice.