My sister, her two girls, 12 and 17 and myself went here in early August. The reception and restaurant staff were very helpful, the rooms were very clean and bedding and towels changed daily. Although I did hear one complaint from a downstairs room that they had creatures in the room, but if you will leave the door open then the lizards will get in! The pool is kept clean with towels available, not very big but does the job. This hotel is not on international drive but only a short walk and very close to the amenities. It has a courtesy bus to Epcot where you can then make your way to the parks and universal is a short bus ride then a very long walk, get a taxi only 20 dollars! Breakfast was free and chaotic as everyone turned up at the same time. It is the same thing every day but it does the job and sets you up for the day. All in all not a bad base for a Disney holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property one block off International Drive with easy access to Universal Studios, Sea World, Disney World. Our 154 spacious suites overlook a lushly landscaped courtyard with an outdoor pool and hot tub. Each is equipped with two televisions, microwave, refrigerator, wet bar, hairdryer and individual coffeemaker, complimentary hot buffet breakfast, local calls, high-speed Internet access and transportation to Universal Studios and Sea World. On site laundry facilities and gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canada Drive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Suites Orlando Near Universal Hotel Orlando
- Canada Drive Hotel And Suites Orlando, Florida