breakfast was a joke,the coffee come out a machine and tasted foul,some kind of flat eggs and sausages,plastic plates and knife and forks.3 toasters ,one was broken but kept getting plugged in.the staff were miserable buggers too,walking around with long faces like they couldnt care less and you asked them for anything it was too much trouble.the best thing was the bananas and then they didnt have any on our last day.room was dated with no kettle,just coffee perculator,beds were small doubles,4ft,constant drone of bathroom extractor fans from neighbouring rooms,curtains that let in the light.I wore earplugs and eye mask.to cap it all,we were charged a service charge on our credit card.we wont be going there again.the best thing about the place was the location,just down the road from universal studios and wet and wild.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property one block off International Drive with easy access to Universal Studios, Sea World, Disney World. Our 154 spacious suites overlook a lushly landscaped courtyard with an outdoor pool and hot tub. Each is equipped with two televisions, microwave, refrigerator, wet bar, hairdryer and individual coffeemaker, complimentary hot buffet breakfast, local calls, high-speed Internet access and transportation to Universal Studios and Sea World. On site laundry facilities and gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Canada Drive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Suites Orlando Near Universal Hotel Orlando
- Canada Drive Hotel And Suites Orlando, Florida