The outside looks fairly good. Free parking when you can. Check-in was OK and our room was on the 5th terrace across the pool. The lift was working - not sure how long it would keep going judging by the noises and vibration. The suite was OK, overlooking the pool. The door lock worked sometimes without a hefty push. The whole hotel is very tired looking. The sheets were not clean so we called reception to ask for them to be changed - it was lateish in the evening - we were told to live with it until morning. I went to reception to collect fresh sheets and pillowcases without too much fuss. Next morning was breakfast - well, tea (2 choices - decaf or non decaf) coffee, bread ( two choices - brown or white sliced) some very small cake looking things. The fruit was banana. There were packets of instant porridge - make your own. Fruit juice came out of a machine. There was a cooked breakfast - flat eggs (looked like very thin, yellow oat cakes) and some very dry small sausages. There was a do-it-yourself waffle maker there as well. I decided on cereal so I took my polystyrene bowl and made the choice between the two type of cereal, next I took my polystyrene plate to the hot counter for hot breakfast and had to decide whether to have the flat egg and dry sausage., or not There was also a cool cabinet with yoghurt and semi-frozen hard boiled eggs. One advantage of this type of breakfast is that you do not have to worry about making choices! For one morning it may have been OK - however, we were there for 6 nights - The breakfast was included in the room rate, however, that is no excuse for the poor offering, polystyrene plates and cheep plastic cutlery. You self cleared the tables and I never saw anyone from the staff wiping down used tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property one block off International Drive with easy access to Universal Studios, Sea World, Disney World. Our 154 spacious suites overlook a lushly landscaped courtyard with an outdoor pool and hot tub. Each is equipped with two televisions, microwave, refrigerator, wet bar, hairdryer and individual coffeemaker, complimentary hot buffet breakfast, local calls, high-speed Internet access and transportation to Universal Studios and Sea World. On site laundry facilities and gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canada Drive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Suites Orlando Near Universal Hotel Orlando
- Canada Drive Hotel And Suites Orlando, Florida