Hilton Garden Inn
US$204
US$295
US$264
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$124
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$534
US$381
US$179
US$133
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$281
Travelocity
US$291
US$258
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I gave this hotel an average rating only because the front desk and breakfast area employees did an excellent job while the hotel is in need of a remodel. Traveling with family to Universal (close by) and the carpet needs replacing and new paint to cover the wall marks in the rooms.

Breakfast was great (free for Hilton Diamond status). Will have to skip this hotel on next visit.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn American Way in Orlando at the end of August and I really enjoyed
my stay and all that the place has to offer, the staff was really friendly and helpful, the room was neat and clean, the pool area was very cool and relaxing. The only negative thing I have to mention is the car service that the hotel uses as their primary transportation service and I believe the company name is "New Way" is a bad reflection on the hotel. Me and my colleague were attending a conference at the orange county convention center and had used their service a couple of times and we were really appalled by their luck of customer service. First of all, we were charged almost double the price of the fare from the hotel to the convention center not only that but each time we used the service the drivers were very rude, unprofessional and were on the cellular phone most of the time and drove like maniacs as if they were in a big hurry to drop us off and rush for another fare ! And at the end they kind of demanded that we pay $18 when we told them that the rate was only $10 for the return from the conference center the previous night ! I'd recommend staying at hotel but I definitely advice against using their transportation service.\
M.F

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2012

If you're looking for a nice, comfortable hotel near UCF in Orlando, this is a good place to stay. If you are staying with a group, like I did, you may be able to get free breakfast coupons for their continental breakfast, which was nice. The rooms were very comfortable with mini-fridges, microwaves and beds on which you could change the pressure. Pool area is nice, although the hot tub is really, really small...but who really cares about that. Hotel is close to UCF, which is the only reason I stayed there. It is also near a lot of your big, chain restaurants and stores, although since Orlando is really not a walkable city, you still basically have to drive everywhere. Hotel staff was friendly and they have a convenient store type 'pantry' that is open 24/7 to buy snacks, drinks, toiletries, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Very comfortable and spacious, great service, I wish I could bring their bed home....very clean and organized. Attention to the details. I would recommend for my best friend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Quiet, clean and comfortable beds. Would stay here again when traveling on business.

• Stayed: August 2011