“good good”
Review of Hilton Garden Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orlando
Hilton Garden Inn
Ranked #254 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I was pretty surprised of this hotel in a good way. After all negative reviews just wanted to give a try and the price was very good, so i booked this hotel for 4 nights. The room was clean and over all pretty nice, the stuff is friendly and helpful and there's also a small swimming pool outside with a hot tub. Location is very convenient, it took us 5-7min to get to Sea World and 10min to Downtown Disney.

Will I come back? Probably yes.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We stayed here because we were visiting Universal & SeaWorld & Wet n Wild. I am happy with this hotel. The staff was helpful, warm, and accommodating. The pool was great and we enjoyed the hot tub at night after all our adventures during the day. The room was very clean. I love love LOVE that they launder the duvets between each guest. I felt we were safe here. It was close and convenient to everything we wanted to do. Very good experience here!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jolianne01
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and was extremely disappointed by the lack of working internet service. Everything about my stay was great except the internet issue, but that was critical because I was there to work and needed the internet to do so. The staff's lack of responsiveness to my complaints made matters worse. However, after posting a negative review here, I was contacted by the hotel manager and refunded one of the two nights. I do still think the hotel was overpriced, but it was clean, the breakfast was excellent, and the breakfast staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The room itself was very comfortable and clean. I have no complaints there. I was surprised that you had to pay for breakfast, when in all comparable hotels, it's included with the fee for the room. However, the breakfast assortment was pretty good. The staff was as nice as could be. My issue lies in the fact that their internet was not working. I was there for business for a week, and this was a HUGE problem for me. I wasn't able to get anything done "after hours" that I needed to. I lost out on a lot of money because of that. For a hotel that is in a business and school district, this is unacceptable.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2013

This was a lovely hotel. It was clean and very comfy. The beds were plush and rooms tidy. The grounds were well maintained. My wife and I took this trip for pleasure and what a pleasure it was. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This hotel is tried and true...It's clean, staff are accomodating, and the pool area is gorgeous. The rooms are super clean and cozy which is very important to me and my family. We purchased the breakfast package and it was a very good choice...custom made omelets and fresh juice. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This hotel is in a great location and the beautiful trees surrounding the drive coming in to the property are so inviting. The desk staff were very friendly and inviting. Enjoyed our two night stay there at the beginning and ending of our vacation a lot!

Room Tip: We had a first floor room and that was convenient to the front desk.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family