“Up in smoke” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Corona Cigar Company

Corona Cigar Company
Ranked #7 of 150 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Corona Cigar Company is the "Ultimate Cigar Experience", in the heart of Central Florida. From our Central American decor to the authentic Nicaraguan furniture and Latin music, no detail was spared. Choose from over 2 million of the finest hand made cigars all at mail order prices.Stop by one of our three world-famous Cigar Superstores & Cigar Bars and enjoy a fine cigar, an aged whisky and best of all - great camaraderie! There is no cover charge required to partake in the fun...Just a good attitude and a smile!
,woodbridge,new jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Up in smoke”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

Walk in and really a walk in humidor. Great variety of cigars. Enjoyed the ambiance, beautiful people awesome waitresses and the place to be if you enjoy fine cigars.

Visited December 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was great. Selection was fantastic. Worth another visit when I'm in Orlando. TV's playing the game and music in the background. A good place for lovers of cigars, beverages and chilling.

1 Thank Andrew A
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have been going to Corona Cigar Company for several years. Every time I go to Orlando I make it a mission to stop by there.

Great atmosphere, great cigars, and great cocktails.

Don't be surprised to see attractive women there enjoying a nice cigar!

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sub par service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Snooty attitudes do not cut it for me when I only want to by one cigar. I prefer to get in and out. Several people "working" there were not helpful at all. it was my first and last time shopping.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Steventimor
Roslyn Heights, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Repeat Performance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Every year I come down to Orlando for vacation and always find myself going there the day after we arrive. I can find a number of cigars at our local places but no one has the selection these guys do. A definite repeat performer.

Visited August 2013