“Flashback to Authentic India !”
Review of Bombay Cafe

Bombay Cafe
Ranked #853 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this while eating at this restaurant ! I usually don't write reviews and am afraid that if I don't do it now, I won't get around to it. I'm Indian and wife is Italian and we both love GOOD Indian food. This is some of the best we've had. If you're in the vicinity, you should give it a try - its phenomenal !!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

When I travel on business it is hard to find vegetarian food and I often end up eating the same old stuff--cheese sandwiches or pasta. Just it was amazing to find a great Indian restaurant that was entirely vegetarian. I had the aloo gobi. I was asked about how much spice I wanted and medium was still a a little mild for my taste. The location is at the back of an Indian center--grocery, videos, clothing--but don't let that deter you from stopping in. The food was great!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

This place was recommended by a friend that is from India and boy was right. The food is wonderful and authentic. My husband and I both had the lunch special for $9.00. My husband had the N. Indian Thali with the Malai Kofta has his main dish. It was wonderful and spiced just right. Came with the soup of the day, vegabable of the day, yogert sauce, rice, spicey sauce, roti. naan and dessert. I selected the Indo Chinese Thali and had the Gobi Manchurian (cauliflower fritters in sauce) as my main dish. This was GREAT, I have never had this type of dish before and am so glad it did. The cauliflower fritters were so good and the sauce it was cooked in was to die for! This dish also came with a sweet & sour soup, rice, roti and dessert. We so enjoyed this meal and will be back when we are in the area. I also found the service to be excellant as well. I can't say enough about this place.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I felt like I was really in India from the moment I walked into the place. The waiter called my wife and I "guys" which I usually don't like. But, he said it with such respect that i didn't mind it. The service was excellent. The food was excellent. Make sure you tell them to go easy on the hot spices. I had lentils with spinach, rice, and garlic bread. Perfectly done. Very tasty. We cleaned our plates. Delicious. I will definitely return. Most of the customers were Indians. That's got to tell you something about this place.

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

First time to try Indian food. Have to say it was really good. We had the vegetable sizzler. I'm not a vegetarian. But it left me feeling very satisfied. And there is a spice store right next door. Oh! The service and hospitality was great and very friendly.