“Still searching”

Dining options: Delivery
Orlando, Florida
“Still searching”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We decided to try a pie and a calzone from this small but cute restaurant. I did like how courteous the young lady was who I spoke to when I called in. We ordered their meat lovers and a veggie calzone. I decided to pick it up since it's a pretty close drive home. They gave us the wrong pie and when I called back I don't feel they were as apologetic as they could have been after spending over $30 for these two items. I drove back to pick up the correct meat lovers and was greeted with a tepid "Sorry about that." My husband thought the pizza was ok but calzone could have been better. I did like the crust which was tender and buttery but the veggies inside were still like they were not cooked, cold and still frosty from the freezer. I really wanted to like this place but I don't know if we will give it another chance. I'm going to chalk this up to still searching for the NY pizza experience. Once you've had a slice it's tough to ever find anything to match it.

• Visited November 2013

Orlando, Florida
“No comparison”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I visited Altamonte Location multiple times.

Before my review please note: I currently operate three restaurants. Formerly I was a head chef at an Italian restaurant in a different city. So these comments do not come lightly.

I've never been to another Italian restaurant that delivers an equal experience to proccolinos.

It's not super fancy, its definitely not fine dining. It feels like a bunch of Italian foodies put together recipes and started selling the food.

That's what makes this place special.

The people in the building have a passion for the food they are cooking.

Order anything on the menu and you will not regret it.

As I said I run three restaurants. Whenever I am in Altamonte I spend as much time telling people about this Gem as I do my own restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Platte City, Missouri, United States
“Pizza and wings”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The restaurant delivers to area hotels. Lots of variety on the menu. I had the pizza and wings. The wings were awesome but the pizza was just ok.

Visited August 2013
Newville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Room service delivered to hotel”
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Great sub, they delivered to my hotel..near Orlando Airport. Hotel had menu. Pasta, pizza, subs etc.

“Mouth watering Pizzas. Orlando's hidden gem!”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Proccolinos is a small family run restaurant with a couple of locations serving fresh, made from scratch Italian & American food.
You are always made to feel most welcome.
The menu choice is amazing and on you're first visit you'll be spoilt for choice.
For starters the garlic knots have become a bit of a favourite for me as the dough is fresh and light, served with the most beautiful marinara sauce.
The pizzas are authentic and the best I've tasted. No frozen dough here folks!
You can tell these folks take pride in their food something which is certainly missing from the big chains nowadays.
Both restaurants are a little off the tourist routes, but for us that's great as it makes it feel that much more 'local'.
If your in Orlando and want the best Italian food give Proccolinos a try, you'll love it.
I just wish this wasn't 8 hours on a plane away from me! (but worth it).

• Visited April 2012