“Invest and remodeled.”

Countryside Inn & Suites
Ranked #230 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
“Invest and remodeled.”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Certain stuff of the hotel that needs to be remodeled for it to be great but the service its getting better. I stayed there for almost 5 months and I'm planning on staying longer. They got a good price on the rooms and a pool.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel is in a fantastic location, close to interstate and theme parks and attractions around Orlando. The room was clean, and the staff are top-notch, very friendly and accommodating, always cordial and polite

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I had some renovations done to my apt, so had to find a good place.

This hotel does offer excellent value for money, the room was spacious and clean.
Housekeeping made sure I had clean towels and sheets whenever I needed them.

At check in Alejandra was a ray of sunshine and brightened my day, very professional and easy to talk to. Vincent the manager was very helpful with any enquiries.

I would definately stay here again if I was in need of a place to lay my head!!

Gets my vote as have stayed at several so called 4 and 5 star hotels and they were nowhere as nice as here and the staff was not as pleasant and professional!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had reservations for 2 nights, but when we got there they only showed 1 night. Looks like there was recent renovation. But the big-tiled floor did not have any rugs. It was slippery and cold. There was no closet space. Absolutely no place to hang your clothes. The cleanliness of the linens was suspect. The towels were small and almost see-thru. When we left our rooms the next morning, we found that we had been locked out. They had not corrected our reservations.
So enter at your own risk. Maybe you might get a room with an actual closet and clean linens.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JacksonvilleJill
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We had to checked in to this hotel at about 12 am because the hotel we reserved was a crappy place. We paid for 1 week. First we got a smelly old room with lots of stains on the carpet but after we complained we got a better one.

Then the "Nightmare" began. As Shychored and EH23 mentioned in their reviews this place is horrible especially for decent people with family!. There are lots of homeless people living here.
Poeple looks like drug dealers, drug users and prostitutes are living here. There are people loitering all hours of the night in front of your room. I would say this is a homeless shelter rather than a hotel. We couldn't sleep and we were up for the whole night.

Early next morning we checked out. I don't have much complains about the room ,except the huge cockroach on my bed and cigarette smell in non smoking room. Staff seems OK, and they know what is going on in the hotel.

I'll never ever stay in a place like this again even if I get a room for free. I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: I'll never ever stay in a place like this again even if I get a room for free. Run away as fast...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
11 Thank sm3006
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The rooms are spacious and clean! Great location to downtown Orlando as well the Winter Park Mall! So far my stay has been great! The staff is very friendly and pleasant! I would recommend this hotel for the rates!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Me and my girlfriend found this place on our way to Daytona beach. We decided to stop cause it had the best rates in the area. It's a little tough to find but once we found it we were able to check in right away. The front desk person was very nice and welcoming and assured us that she would to anything to make our stay more comfortable. Pros: clean room and property, looks like they were adding new landscaping; friendly staff, great price, very good location there are plenty of places to eat within mins. There is a nice shopping center up Lee Dr. From this place. Easy access to and from the highway.
Cons:They have a fence set up so you have to drive around the whole property to get to your room, if its on the far side. After dark you have to go to the front desk for service. But they were very pleasant.

Over all it was exactly what I expected and I did not leave feel dissatisfied.

• Stayed November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area
#2 of 2 in Winter Park
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland

Been to Countryside Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!