“Great hotel”

Ranked #300 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Salvador, BA
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 8 September 2010

Our holiday at this hotel was memorable, very close to the Disney parks, great food and beautiful rooms.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Rhi_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, 15 September 2010
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
USA
Reviewed 4 September 2010

Sleep comfort bed was amazing. Hotel was clean, $53 with AAA discount for a Radisson was unbeatable. Right in the middle of International Drive. Across from Howl at the Moon dueling Piano Bar and close to Pointe Orlando, great collection of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank kingofthemile
Thank you for your review.
Troy, Michigan
Reviewed 4 September 2010

My first time in Orlando. This is a typical radisson if you have been to one. I paid through priceline auction. It's neat, in a wonderfull location. Lot of eating ption near by. I have used resort couple of time. Shuttle to disney has not the best timing. One at 7 or 8 am and next one at 12 noon. Not enough frequency. Resort fee of $5 per day is must in addition to your rate as per now. They share resort with metropolitian (poor reviewes) next door. I guess it is a neccessory nuisance all over orlando for any hotel. Sleep number bed is not as comfortable for most of the people I know. It provides free inroom wireless internet with good speed, if it matters for you.

In addition they gave me room next to vending machine and ice machine which was really noisy and I can't sleep. Also the front desk told me that the hotel is half empty when I checked in as I went after the end of schol vacation. Why can't they provide me with a better room in this case? It just doesn't make sense.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank flatwalet
Thank you for your business. I apologize for not offering you a room away from the vending machine. We appreciate the review and will use it to fine tune our operations.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 3 September 2010

I arrived in Orlando today to celebrate my birthday. The originas plan was to book accommodations elsewhere, but as we were passing the Radisson, I noticed that their rates were HALF the amount of the place I planned to stay, so we made a detour to the Radisson lobby . We were instantly greeted by professional hotel staff,checkout was VERY FAST, which is very important, as me and my guest had been traveling for 17 hours; but the SURPRISE was the amount of space in the room and the SLEEP NUMBER beds. The hotel is very clean, and the desk attendant called up 30 minutes after we arrived to ensure that everything was running smoothly. The only small issue is that my favorite cable channels are not available. I plan to stay here for the next seven days. VERY HAPPY THAT I MADE A DETOUR TO THIS PLACE. When in doubt, choose the Radisson at 8444 International Drive in Orlando.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank moneylover
Rhi_Manager, General Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, 15 September 2010
Thank you for review and we are also happy that you have made a detour to our hotel. Since your stay we have upgraded our channels selection. We hope that now we have included your favorite channel.
Aalborg, Denmark
Reviewed 14 August 2010

As the cheapest stay on our trip we didn't expect much, but were pleasantly surprised. The rooms are spacious with a separate part of the room with a coach and table and a TV in addition to the TV at the bed. Everything was clean and modern, and the air conditioner was very silent. The bed was extremely comfortable, even allowing you to adjust the firmness using a remote control while lying in it. We didn't try out the pool area, as we spend all our time in Disney and Universal Studios which was within short range of the hotel (by car). Plenty of free parking spots were available right outside the building. Complimentary Wi-Fi worked well, but it was annoying that you had to sign-in with password/name/email/tickboxes every time you needed to use it.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank thomasthorsen
Rhi_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, 18 August 2010
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 9 August 2010

This hotel is one of the best i've ever stayed at! The reception staff were all very friendly and easy going and made us relaxed from the minute we checked in. the rooms are soooo comfortable and impressively clean. massive beds with great quality pillows etc. the room was very spacious as was the bathroom. the shower was amazing, just what we needed after a long day in the heat! the location is perfect, right in the middle of international drive and there is a tram stop just outside that can take you anywhere you need to go. overall a great experience and I couldnt reccommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rachtbn88
Thank you so much for your review and thank you for promoting our location and the I-Ride Trolley. Orlando Premium Outlets, Prime Outlets, Sea World, Aquaitica are few of the locations that the Trolley stops at
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 August 2010

The hotel was beautiful, and had outstanding ecomadations and services. The one major thing that sold me was the too bars 1.)Was located in the hotel, and offered a classy inviorment wher u can relax and play pool.2.) The second bar is open during the day and i located aside the pool and really mad the day fun, and entertaning....the best part of all was how friendly the staff was

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business