“ok...not great”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“ok...not great”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

so this wasn't the best time of my life, customer service was ok... pretty much everything was just ok...

Visited January 2012
1 Thank J R
CoCoKeyOrl, Manager at CoCo Key Water Resort, responded to this review, 2 April 2015
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We apologize for an inconvenience you may have experienced while visiting our water park. We hope you will reconsider and visit with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
gulf breeze
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Decent but unexciting”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Not bad. It was clean and had a cool waterpark if your kids like that sort of thing. The staff was very clueless though and unhelpful. We had trouble sleeping with our noisy air conditioning also.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank brooke a
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We apologize for an inconvenience you may have experienced while visiting with us. We hope you will reconsider and visit our park again soon!
Providence, Rhode Island
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“I love this place”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Enjoyed this Smaller water park very much, It has some big water slides too, The price was good it had a couple restaurants right there on premises , I stay many hours and don't get bored, I went with My daughter, she is five and she loved it , I went once with my husband and once with a couple friends and they had a great time also. Never stayed over night cause I live in Orlando, But the rooms look beautifull I seen in the windows < If I came from somewhere else I would love to stay in that hotel.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Luvingthelord
Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy that you had such a great time that you stayed at the park for many hours. We look forward to having you visit with us again at CoCo Key Water Resort.
Sarasota, FL
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Coco Key, a great value, especially for tweens and locals!”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Took my grands, aged 10 and 11, to Coco Key this week. It has a great assortment of water activities for all ages. There's a large water play area for tots to preschoolers. A regular pool for fun and swimming, a large island for kids and tweens and 3 slides to thrill even the most experienced rider. We enjoyed playing everywhere. I really love that the park is so compact. so it's very easy to keep track of everyone. When you need a break, there's even free wifi. The food's fine and reasonable. There's a large, expensive game room adjacent to the dining area so be forewarned. My only complaint was that they didn't round up the reward tickets, i.e. my grands had 29 tickets, only 25 could be used.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank costars
Thank you for your feedback costars! We are very pleased that you found our water park to have something for every age. We hope you bring you grand-kids back to see us again soon!
dade city, fl
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I live about an hour away from Coco Key and we come as often as we can! I love that there's something for all of my children ages 11, 4 and 1 and that there's a covered area which is just what I need during the dead of summer! I also love that they provide the life jackets and that there are lifeguards all over. I've read signs that say no food but everytime I've come we've been let in with our cooler of snacks and drinks. The cafe is reasonable priced for lunch though.

Visited September 2011
3 Thank flgrl76
Thank you for your feedback flgrl76. We hope to continue to visit with us with your family since we are in such a close location to you!