“Would stay here again without hesitation”
other travellers have booked this property
sIMG 4716
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
sIMG 4716
sIMG 4487
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Thierry22...
Toronto, Canada
“Would stay here again without hesitation”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Having never rented a townhouse from someone in the past, I was sceptical about the ratings I saw about this particular property. I could not have been more mistaken. Samuel, the owner, made the entire process effortless. He answered all of my questions very promptly, regardless of how simple they may have been. The registration and payment process were just as easy. When we arrived at this townhouse, it was neat and clean. We felt like we were coming home and had no problem feeling comfortable in the house. There were a few minor items missing but once I called building management, they were taken care of very quickly. The complex was quiet and comfortable. As we were in Florida to spend time at Disney, this townhouse complex was very conveniently located just off the highway. Maximum time from door to door was no more than 20 minutes. And there was a grocery store and Walgreens right near by as well. When we spent time at the complex, the pool there was clean, well maintained, and large enough to accommodate lots of people. his house, the complex it is on, the location, and the entire rental process exceeded my expectations. The next time we plan a trip to Florida, I would have no hesitation in renting this house again.

Date of stay: May 2014
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Jun 2014
We truly appreciate your taking time to furnish us with your positive review. Do come and visit us again when you come back to Orlando.
Best wishes in the meantime.
Edmonton
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: April 2014
7 Apr 2014
Thank you very much for taking time to furnish us with your Review. Please come and visit us again should you return to Orlando.
Best wishes to you and your family in the meantime
MA
Reviewed 28 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
Older travelers Rugged travelers
28 Jan 2014
Thank you very much for taking time to furnish us with your Review.
We really appreciate it. Do come and visit us again should you return to Orlando.
Kind regards, Samuel Lee
Olathe
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Date of stay: October 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
22 Oct 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to furnish us with a Review.
Please come and visit us again when you return to Orlando!
In the meantime best wishes
Sao paulo
Reviewed 7 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Date of stay: August 2013
7 Sep 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to give us your review.
Please come and visit us again when you return to Orlando.
Best wishes in the meantime
Boston
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Older travelers
29 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to furnish us with a Review.
Please come and visit us again if you come to Orlando.
In the meantime best wishes to you and your family
St. Thomas USVI
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Date of stay: April 2013
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
25 Apr 2013
Thank you so much for your return visit. So glad you enjoyed your stay once again! We look forward to your next visit, and best wishes in the meantime to you and your family
Samuel Lee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.