I loved this hotel! I've stayed at 6 other on-site Disney hotels (deluxe, moderate, & value) and this is the best! Our view of the savanna was amazing and the bunk beds were perfect for our room of adult friends. My favorite moment was when we could see 3 giraffes at the same time- while drinking our morning coffee on our private balcony. So amazing!
Our room also had a ceiling fan, mini-fridge, and roomy closet for our suitcases. Huge bonus for us! We really enjoyed eating at Mara & Boma. Plus, the pool is heated & open 24 hours. The service was impeccable and concierge also gives guests complimentary night vision goggles. This was my favorite hotel/resort stay, ever, and I truly can't wait to return!
*They also have a spa with a full-time masseuse. A must-do after many days of walking in the parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into the heart of Africa at this magnificent Resort hotel. Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design provides spectacular views of 4 lush savannas that over 200 hoofed animals and birds call home. Delight in dazzling pool areas, exciting animal programs and one of the largest collections of African art in the United States as you experience your own African safari adventure with a touch of Disney magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Florida
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Orlando
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Disney
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Florida