“Food was awful.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Doctor Phillips
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We were very disappointed last week when we ordered. We always order from them when were in Orlando, Last week the fried rice was dry, General Tso's chicken had no sauce on it, no broccoli. Egg rolls and soup were tasteless. I will never order again. I called Dragon China to let them know, THEY HUNG UP ON ME. Lousy customer service. I guess they don't need my business.

1  Thank katnpop123

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Somewhat decent Chinese food. Service kinda lousy because they don't really check back with you. Had to go to the kitchen to find someone to ask for a glass of water. Not bad. Good value for money. Very quiet restaurant .

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Got a bad stomach bug from their orange chicken, worst chinese food. I had the crab rangoon, only redeeming quality but if im ever in orlando again, this wont be my destination chinese place.

1  Thank Justice S
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The first trip into Dragon China was a pleasure. The restaurant was very clean, and has a simple but pleasing decor. The food was well prepaired and flavorful. My wife and I like Pork Egg Foo Young, and this was very good. It is probably the best Chinese location in the Disney Area.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

My friends and I went here last night for dinner. It was pretty dead inside the restuarant, so you would think that they would appreciate the business of a party of 8. The server seemed out of it, and was not very attentive. We had to keep calling him for more water and to put in our order. My sister and I ordered a few dishes to share and ended up not getting one of them. When he brought the bill, he just had totals written out for each pair (as we had asked for separate checks earlier), but it was not itemized, just a figure that each pair had to pay. Very strange. Not sure how they are still in business in such an expensive area with so much competition.

1  Thank m3stargyal