“good food, excellent service”
Review of Harvest Bistro

Harvest Bistro
Ranked #327 of 3,814 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Northern Minnesota
“good food, excellent service”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The servers at Harvest Bistro go out of their way to make everyone happy. The breakfast buffet is large and has a good selection of normal breakfast foods, with a made-to-order omlete station. Prices are a bit high, but if you have kids and they eat free it averages out. We had dinner here too and the food was excellent. Try the adult version of the mac and cheese! Delicious. My husband said the burgers were great too. Kid meals were generous.

Visited July 2014

“Great Service”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The waiters were awesome. Each morning I was greeted with a friendly smile even at 7:00 AM. On the 4th morning of my visit my waiter gave me a free breakfast just because.

Visited July 2014
NJ
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

great selection, very good omlets to order, I wish I went earlier in my stay so I could have gone more. Wait staff was great! Almost a five....

• Visited July 2014
Hampton, Virginia
“Great for Brunch!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The brunch was EXCELLENT! I had probably the best omelet ever! It was well prepared and cooked. The selection was great with a variety of breads/fruit/and food for kids to eat. The service was just as good too.

• Visited July 2014
Jacksonville
“It's okay.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The front desk told us about kids eating free here for breakfast and dinner so we went for breakfast. We had three kids and two adults. The food was always filled and nothing was ever out. The food was okay. We just needed to eat something before we headed out for Disney. The waiter we had was really friendly and made origami out of our napkin. The price we paid was equivalent to all 5 of us eating at a buffet outside of the hotel.