“Excellent Mexican”

Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: La Hacienda de San Angel is the newest dining attraction in the Mexico Pavilion, offering an array of zesty, traditional Mexico cuisine and Old World hospitality. Modeled after a classic Hacienda and topped by an azure dome, this 250-seat eatery features indoor seating and has views of World Showcase Lagoon.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Ate here whilst visiting Epcot and was very impressed. It is not your standard Mexican fayre and the kids menu is not your standard which was a real plus as ours were getting fed up eating the same old thing.

I had the fried shrimp tacos, my husband pollo al pastor, the kids had cheese quesadillas & steak tacos all were very tasty. The kids had churritos for deserts they weren't impressed as were over cooked, I had chocolate mousse which was good although my daughter ate most of it.

It's standard disney price so expensive but we were on the dining plan so it didn't matter.

Definitely one of the disney restaurants I'd recommend.

1  Thank i_buckley

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Don't come here if your looking for regular old Tacos and Burritos. This restaurant takes it all to another level.. The setting is light and airy, the food is fresh and well presented. My wife and I cannot wait to get back,..

2  Thank Sal C
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I choose to eat in this resturant as I was looking for taccos every where during my trip in us.
I orederd the mixed taccos for apptizier with out the pork one and for main dish I oreder the fried shrimps taccos.
The fried shrimps taccos was so delicious and I enjoyed every bite of it.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I love the way this restaurant looks and feels, like eating outside on a beautiful night in Mexico. The food was good too.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Love, Love, Love it here - great drinks and fantastic food. I would eat here every night if I could!

1  Thank wellermdfan