“Get reservations for 8 pm”

La Hacienda de San Angel
Ranked #293 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: La Hacienda de San Angel is the newest dining attraction in the Mexico Pavilion, offering an array of zesty, traditional Mexico cuisine and Old World hospitality. Modeled after a classic Hacienda and topped by an azure dome, this 250-seat eatery features indoor seating and has views of World Showcase Lagoon.
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This is a fantastic place to watch the fireworks in a nice air conditioned place. I loved my pork and my 6 year old enjoyed her chicken. Service was rather rushed. Menu is limited and not your regular tex-mex.

1  Thank behaviormama

Reviewed 6 July 2014

They have two person platters. One of sea food and one of meat, both are great. The sea food plater had shrimp, sea scallops, and fish, it was awesome. My family and I have been here several times and the service is always great. I would recommend trying this place the next time you are at Epcot.

1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I ate here during our trip to Disney in September 2013. We didn't have reservations but we were able to walk right in for dinner that night. Keep in mind this was a weeknight during the slowest week of the year. When we got in, there were very few people eating there. The server and hosts were very, very friendly and the restaurant was absolutely beautiful. The food was ok - it wasn't my favorite mostly because what I ordered was kind of spicy, but I didn't ask and I should have. The chips and salsa were unique - it was good, just different from what we are used to. The sides were pretty good. We sat near the window and had a lovely view of the lake. We were on the dining plan so I can't really comment on prices. Our drinks stayed filled and our waitress kept coming by to make sure everything was OK. I did enjoy it because the service was so good and the restaurant was so lovely.

1  Thank Kelli B
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Ate here whilst visiting Epcot and was very impressed. It is not your standard Mexican fayre and the kids menu is not your standard which was a real plus as ours were getting fed up eating the same old thing.

I had the fried shrimp tacos, my husband pollo al pastor, the kids had cheese quesadillas & steak tacos all were very tasty. The kids had churritos for deserts they weren't impressed as were over cooked, I had chocolate mousse which was good although my daughter ate most of it.

It's standard disney price so expensive but we were on the dining plan so it didn't matter.

Definitely one of the disney restaurants I'd recommend.

1  Thank i_buckley
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Don't come here if your looking for regular old Tacos and Burritos. This restaurant takes it all to another level.. The setting is light and airy, the food is fresh and well presented. My wife and I cannot wait to get back,..

2  Thank Sal C