“This home is "Beautifully" maintained and has...”
other travellers have booked this property
Our lovely great room with leather furniture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our lovely great room with leather furniture
2nd twin which shares a bathroom with our 1st twin room
Enjoy breakfast in the nook area
The place to take the suns rays and cool off
The pool by night,sit back and relax, bliss
Our private, well screened pool and spa area
Our 60 inch TV with Hi Def recordable channels
Queen room at the front of the house with it's bathroom next door
Our spacious lawned area
Welcome to our Florida home
Orange Tree - welcoming second Entrance
Orange tree pickle ball courts free to use, we supply bats and balls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
cinder697...
Ohio
“This home is "Beautifully" maintained and has everything a guest could ask for!”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Well, let me start out by saying how professional Yvonne is when it came to booking their property. She was always an email away and answered every question in a quick response. She even answered questions she knew I would need to know. If this property is available I wouldn't hesitate to look any further. Totally worth every dollar. Upon arrival the caretaker was there and made us aware of a small plumbing issue in the master bath and it was fixed within 24 hours that time even included Easter Sunday. My family and I totally enjoyed ever minute spent in the home. My only regret was not being able to stay there longer. The floor plan was well thought out, very spacious and beautifully decorated. You can just tell by every detail and addition in the home is due to the fact that Yvonne and Clive really strive on making sure their renters really do have a perfect holiday. Thank you Clive and Yvonne for caring! I hope I can return again sometime soon. By the way the pool and hot tub were the best part for me! Clean and very well maintained! PS.deposit returned very fast! :-)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quite nice neighborhood -Disney is close- use Yvonne's short cut.
Liked least: Orlando traffic..when visiting universal.
15 Apr 2015
Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully we have made booking our home a more personal process between yourselves and us the owners, as we want you to enjoy quality family time in our home away from home from day one.

Thank you for the lovely drawing that was left inside our guest book, I shall frame this for the games room for all to enjoy.

Both Clive and I hope that we can welcome you and your family back sometime in the future.

Thank you.

Great Wyrley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in December 2014

15 Apr 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review our home in sunny Florida.
Clive and I are so pleased that you enjoyed our home and your stay in the Orange Tree area.
I hope that we can welcome you and your family again sometime in the future and that more happy memories staying in our home away from home, can be made. Thank you. Yvonne
Jason G
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Great villa & location”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Heron Viilla is fantastic, clean and well laid out to give you and your guests ample space to avoid feeling on top of each other. The villa is well equipped even including pool towels. It is located perfectly for shopping and all the Disney & wider Orlando attractions. The pool and spa are peaceful & relaxing especially after those tough days around the parks.
Yvonne was a pleasure to deal with in the build up to our trip and she was always on hand to help with advice prior to or departure.
Would recommend this villa to any families or large groups planning a visit to Disney.

Liked best: Layout of bedrooms
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
30 Mar 2015
Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review, both Clive and I are so happy that you all had a great time.

I will be addressing the issues with the cooker and shower head during our forthcoming visit so that they are either repaired or replaced in readiness for our future guests. I truly appreciate you raising these issues as this is the only way we can make sure that they are dealt with swiftly and thus ensure future guests comfort and enjoyement of our villa, which from our perspective, is paramount. Thank you - Yvonne
Caroline...
“Fantastic house”
Reviewed 6 February 2015 for a stay in November 2014

Stayed here with my two friends on a 10 day holiday., could have stayed so much longer. It is a fantastic house with lovely furniture and furnishings, photos don't do it justice. Unfortunately it was cooler than normal and didn't get as many days at the pool as we hoped but great sunny deck. Close to Publix and Walmart for supplies and quick access to U.S. 192 and beyond. Would definitely like to return. Yvonne so helpful and a delight to deal with. Book this house if you can.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
11 Feb 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our Florida home, it is very much appreciated. Both Clive and myself are so pleased that you and your friends had a great time and enjoyed your pre Christmas break . I hope that we can welcome you back sometime in the future. Yvonne
Halifax NS
Reviewed 23 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Travelling group: Other
24 Jan 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Both Clive and I are happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our lovely home. Thank you for your kind words in my dealings with your rental, it is always my intention to give a great service from the first enquiry to the end of your stay and I hope I manage to do this. We hope that you will wish to stay again sometime in the future and enjoy another great holiday in our home. Yvonne
Jeff T
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Villa of the Highest Quality”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Rented this villa for a big family holiday. The villa exceeded our expectations. So spacious, high quality furnishings, Tvs in all the bedrooms and a gorgeous pool with plenty of sunbeds and chairs. Plenty of information on the area was in booklet provided.
If we go back to Orlando I'd definitely book this villa again. Absolutely superb.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of space in the villa
Liked least: Nothing. All good.
Your age range 50-64
15 Apr 2015
Sorry, I missed this one on my responses.

Thank you for leaving a review for our home, it is truly appreciated.

I am so pleased that you all enjoyed your stay in our Florida home and left with many happy memories.

Thank you.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Large groups People with pets
15 Aug 2014
Thank you for leaving your review for our Florida home. Clive and I are glad that you have had a great time and found our home exceeded your expectations. We hope that we can welcome you back in the future for another great holiday.
Yvonne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing