“Service”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We start with a TAMALE, was good enough, the cuban beer was good. I order a cuban combination( tamale, carne frita, rice & black beans, cassava and fried plantain) was great. The service need to practice more with the tourist.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The food was great and the service was good. Prices were reasonable on both food and drinks. Recommend it!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I've travel a lot and dinned at many latin restaurants, but HAVANA's CUBAN RESTAURANT in Lake Buena Vista, Florida is by far the VERY BEST. The food is extremely fresh and tasty, very authentic Cuban Flavor. Leo, Rafael and Omar are excellent, they will take care of you and provide de best service you've ever experienced. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visit the Orlando area, you will NOT be disappointed. GUARANTEED

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I never had Cuban food before, so I was excited to try this place out. It's walking distance from all the hotels on Palm Parkway. The ambiance is great -- very authentic cuban feel and the staff is very nice and attentive. They attempted to speak to my fiancé and I in Spanish. I guarantee we embarrassed ourselves a little.

The food was AMAZING. Possibly the best meal I've ever had in a restaurant. I loved the plantain chips, while the fiance thought they were too oily. She got the Churrasco Havana (Skirt steak in mushroom sauce) and I got the roasted pork shoulder. The steak was delicious and beautifully cooked. The sear on the outside of the meat was perfect, and even though she ordered it more cooked than I prefer (medium-well) it was still very flavorful. I normally hate mushrooms, but they somehow elevated the steak to new heights. The pork shoulder was so juicy and tender. It is complimented perfectly by the grilled peppers and onions. Order the yellow rice. So much more flavorful than the white rice. The fried sweet plantains on the side were a great touch.

We were so full. But this place was so good we had to get dessert. We didn't wanna miss out. I'm not a flan fan, so we ordered the tres leches cake, which was moist, soft, and not overwhelmingly sweet. It had a perfect balance.

Let's just say, this meal convinced us to serve cuban food at our wedding. This is the top attraction in Orlando in my book!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Great food, great service. I got the meat sampler. I have eaten in quite a few Cuban restaurants in Miami and Key West, and this is right with the best of them. Nice atmosphere as well.