“Meh Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I love he quiet atmosphere and outdoor ding on the patio. The service was fantastic from both the waiter and chef. The chef came to talk to us about allergies, and then when we told him about the allergies he said " is this all you have, I thought you'd give me challenge". He was happy to work with us, but the down side was the restaurant was limited in the ingredients the could substitute with. I do have say that the macaroni and cheese there was not something I would ever try again.

1  Thank CoolGirl792
There are newer reviews for Turf Club Bar & Grille

Reviewed 20 March 2014

While staying at the resort, we were sick of all the crap park food and came back to the hotel for dinner and were pleasantly surprised by this place. I had a very good meal here as did my family. Staff was excellent, especially server named Hoomda-from Morrocco. She made our experience all the more enjoyable with her charm and personality. We went back the next night and had an equally enjoyable meal, and got to see our friend one more time.
The food for dinner is more on the evening meal side( no burgers or sandwiches) and the drinks were quite good. Desert was equally impressive.
I would absolutely reccommend this restaurant.

1  Thank NYCHRIS
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We went here one of our last nights. We had to wait about 10 mins to be seated because we did not have reservations. The waitress came over very quickly and took our drink and appy order. she returned quickly with our drinks and our calamari came shortly afterward. It was done very nicely. lightly breaded and fried and not at all chewy. I had lamb chops and my wife had the pasta with grilled chicken. The meal was very good and service as well. I guess we were not that overwhelmed by the meal because we were tired but overall it was good.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Excellent food , service was brilliant I have to say our server ( Ron I think ) was first class , he was quick efficient polite and very funny and so helpful considering we all changed items on the menu for something else , he was very patient with us it was nice to get such great service ( thank you .
Would go again and would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Breakaway47
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Overall, it was a good meal, a good experience, and I would certainly go back. The decor, the prices, and the quality of the meal all convey the message "nice restaurant".

The only element that was out of sync was the service. The waiter's manner was more suited to a pizza parlor than a good restaurant. He consistently called me "buddy" or "bud" (how about "sir"? I'm old enough to be your father). When I chose a wine other than the one recommended on the menu, he criticized my choice rather tactlessly and recommended the one on the menu.

More professional service would have made the experience perfect. Fortunately, this is an issue easily resolved through training or restaffing. I do intend to go back.