“Yummy Peruvian food!”

Brazas Chicken
Ranked #1,151 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Yummy Peruvian food!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This tiny place serves up delicious food! I had not been for a while and a friend reminded me of it a couple weeks ago. The lunch special was more than enough food for me and it came out tasty, the right temperature and looked great! It was a piece of chicken, a salad, beverage (soda, tea) and a side for around $9.00. The servers were friendly and helpful when I had questions about the menu,. The cookie I had for dessert - alfejores - is my new favorite!

Visited May 2014

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Really interesting place”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Just a little restaurant in the corner of a mall ... we were just looking for a sandwich and a beer when we stumbled upon this place.

Packed on Sunday lunchtime with people I assume were Peruvians.

Interesting (tasty) food, and excellent service.

• Visited March 2014
Syracuse, New York
“How do they do it? That Chicken is GREAT!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I like to think that Im a pretty good amateur chef and dedicated foodie. It would be fair to say that food -consuming and preparing - is one of my main hobbies. But there are a few skills that escape me - things when I try I mess up every time.

One is grilling fish. I always end up mangling it.

The other is roasting chicken. I just cant do it. But I sure do enjoy a well roasted bird, thats for sure. So when I find a place that does it right, I keep them on speed dial.

Lucky for me, this outstanding Peruvian restaurant is around the corner from my house - so when I'm in the mood - and its often ... I call ahead of time with my roast chicken order, the avocado salad and fried sweet plantains ... bring it home - and an instant feast is ready after a long day at work. Pure comfort food.

I don't know how they do it but this happy little restaurant makes one of the best roast chickens I've ever had. Ever.

They've got other stuff ... but I cant tell you about it ... Ive only had the chicken (and avocado salad and sweet plantains) ... maybe a dozen times in 4 months. I always bring it home - but its a cozy, romantic little restaurant with a very attentive. Hats off to Brazas Chicken!

• Visited January 2014
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food.”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Love it. The food is great and very authentic peruvian food. I am a regular, if you are in town this place will offer the best peruvian food in town.

• Visited January 2014
Alamosa, Colorado
“Lucky find!!!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Peruvian food. Delicious, and abundant. Had the ceviche and tostones- excellent, the best I've ever had. Chicken- very flavorful to the last piece. Yuca- perfectly crispy. Platanos maduros- awesome. Everything was great and we are lucky to have found this tiny place as we passed through Orlando.