“Great steaks and service”
Review of NASCAR Sports Grille - CLOSED

NASCAR Sports Grille
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Studios City Walk
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We had limited time before our film time at the nearby cinema, so asked if we could be in and out quickly. The staff were very efficient whilst not rushing us. The steaks were great, we both had flank steak cut, cooked to perfection and very tasty. Would return with more time next time as the starters looked very tempting.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We ate here on a cold, windy, slow night, thinking the kids would enjoy the atmosphere of seeing the race cars, but we were seated in an area where we couldn't see any special memorabilia. Furthermore, the food was average or below. The pretzel stick app was okay, but the dips alongside them could've been better. I had the lobster ravioli, and when it arrived, it looked more like a bowl of creamy tomato soup. I couldn't see the ravioli under the sea of sauce. The sauce was good, but the ravioli tasted fishy, not lobster-y. My husband had the chicken fingers and they looked like your standard chicken fingers. I think overall, for being in city walk, the food could've been better and the atmosphere just seemed like any joe-schmoe place we'd find at home.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Not sure if our waiter was new but it took almost 15 mins just to get our drinks.. and the. 10 mins after that to take our order... I got the fish and chip... they were really really good and was a lot of fish.. good value for the money... my sister got the sliders and was pleased... this was my second time here in the last 3 years (vacation) but not sure if there will be a third. Service was just to slow..

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The food was OK, but not as good as other restaurants in the area. More suited to those looking for a noisy atmosphere and fast food.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

first time we ate her in 2011 it was probably my best meal on our holiday i.e. pulled pork sarnie and awesome nacho starter, however this time disappointed doesn't cover it. poor service and a very average meal. It could have been a bad time to go in as it was very quiet but still its no excuse for an average meal. We should've gone to Burger King, shame really.