“menu stays the same”

Ranked #476 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Expensive cafeteria food. Entrees aren't bad but it's a cafeteria after all. Go to the gift shop and buy milk and cereal for breakfast. Save some money. I like this one better than the one at all star movies. Good place to sit and watch people after a long day. Decent coffee.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Good quality food, but a little on the pricey side. However, there aren't other options at the resort. Very crowded in the morning, and very limited options with long lines after park closing times.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The Intermission Food Court at Disney's All-Star Music Resort has a good selection of food and drink choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack time and treat time. [I gave this an "average" rating because it is a food court.] The menus are posted on the wall just to the left when walking in from the walkway inside the main building (Melody Hall). The early and late hours make food and drinks easily accessible throughout the day. In addition to hot food, there are salads, fruit, veggies, drinks, and other snacks available, not to mention the area offering shakes, sundaes, cones, and more. I hear people talk about how expensive things are (and I see similar comments in reviews) but a lunch for three was comparable to eating lunch out at a restaurant and the portion sizes are large and the quality of the food is good. My family drinks water with its meals and the staff was more than happy to provide us with paper cups to get ice water, so be sure to ask for cups and save some money by not having to buy bottles of water for meals. We didn't always eat meals here since we out experiencing all Disney has to offer, but did grab snacks and treats most days, The Mickey Rice Crispy Treat is a family favorite. We have stayed at all levels of Disney Resorts and find these types of food courts offer more choices than the quick services at most moderate and deluxe resorts, Overall, the Intermission food court offers convenience, choices, and quality while staying at the All-Star Music Resort.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

a little over priced but for a quick grab and go food its fine, its much cheaper to eat off disney, so a car is a good thing to have.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

They did their very best to make our dining experience a good one. Some customers can be rude to the Disney employees, I felt bad for one lady she was moving to quickly to keep up and another resort customer, was not very nice, told her she should do her job better because the place looked like a pig sty... I was shocked and appalled. It's Disney!! It's BUSY!! These people do their best to make it a pleasant experience, no need to make them feel any less than you. I can understand the ladies attitude if the employee was rude to her or was not doing her job. But I sat and watched this lady work very diligently to keep up with hundreds of peoples mess. I thought she was doing alright. We all as a human race need to learn patience, especially at a place like Disney. :-) This place is crowded, and grace and patience will make it a better experience for all. That goes for me too lol ;-)

2  Thank Diane P