“A surprise selection, and food that is well prepared and tasty.”

Intermission Food Court
Ranked #435 of 3,833 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Nashville, Tennessee
“A surprise selection, and food that is well prepared and tasty.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

It was late, we were hungry, and we had points to burn leading us to Intermission Food Court on our way to our destination in east orange county last week. The selection is typical for Walt Disney World quick service, with a few delightful exceptions. We've been to Intermission before for a quick bite so we split up to each section we were interested in and placed our orders. I ordered the Italian sandwich, and spaghetti and meatballs and mac and cheese for the kids. There were three people behind the counter where I ordered, one who went off to the back to do some unknown task, a gentleman wandering around aimlessly in circles, and a gentleman who was hustling obviously trying to keep up with his own tasks and those of the gentleman who was obviously out of his depth putting food on a plate. It took approximately 10 minutes for my sandwich to reach my hands, 5 of which were watching the sandwich on the plate on the counter with aimless wanderer trying to figure out what to do with it. Fortunately, after a few minutes hustling guy noticed I was still there and went back and got it for me aiming the wanderer to the other side of the kitchen. When I met back up with my wife to pay for the meal, I noticed a huge portion of roast beef on her plate; not a typical choice for her, but it looked wonderful and according to my wife, it tasted wonderful.

The food is always very good, though the mac-n-cheese was cold, a side effect of waiting for my plate most likely. The quality is excellent, better at this quick service restaurant than at the ESPN Club we noted later. It wasn't terribly busy, and the food court and seating were spotless. All in all, we decided that we would definitely be back the next time we are in town.

• Visited June 2014

Utica, New York
“menu stays the same”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Expensive cafeteria food. Entrees aren't bad but it's a cafeteria after all. Go to the gift shop and buy milk and cereal for breakfast. Save some money. I like this one better than the one at all star movies. Good place to sit and watch people after a long day. Decent coffee.

• Visited June 2014
Montana
“Good food”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Good quality food, but a little on the pricey side. However, there aren't other options at the resort. Very crowded in the morning, and very limited options with long lines after park closing times.

Visited May 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Intermission Isn't Just for Snacks”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The Intermission Food Court at Disney's All-Star Music Resort has a good selection of food and drink choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack time and treat time. [I gave this an "average" rating because it is a food court.] The menus are posted on the wall just to the left when walking in from the walkway inside the main building (Melody Hall). The early and late hours make food and drinks easily accessible throughout the day. In addition to hot food, there are salads, fruit, veggies, drinks, and other snacks available, not to mention the area offering shakes, sundaes, cones, and more. I hear people talk about how expensive things are (and I see similar comments in reviews) but a lunch for three was comparable to eating lunch out at a restaurant and the portion sizes are large and the quality of the food is good. My family drinks water with its meals and the staff was more than happy to provide us with paper cups to get ice water, so be sure to ask for cups and save some money by not having to buy bottles of water for meals. We didn't always eat meals here since we out experiencing all Disney has to offer, but did grab snacks and treats most days, The Mickey Rice Crispy Treat is a family favorite. We have stayed at all levels of Disney Resorts and find these types of food courts offer more choices than the quick services at most moderate and deluxe resorts, Overall, the Intermission food court offers convenience, choices, and quality while staying at the All-Star Music Resort.

• Visited May 2014
Hertford, United Kingdom
“ok”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

a little over priced but for a quick grab and go food its fine, its much cheaper to eat off disney, so a car is a good thing to have.

Visited October 2013