Stayed at Pop 5.29-6.3 for my 2nd stay there and wasn't disappointed. Again, I was located in the 80s, building 9, which was only about a 5 minute walk to the main building. There was a small "computer" pool located just outside my building but we opted to lay by the Hippy Dippy (main) pool.
Of course the food court and attached gift shop are hectic but we rarely ate there so we didn't mind. We also had our own car and found it took literally 3 minutes to get to Hollywood Studios which was perfect since we spent a lot of time there for Star Wars Weekends.
Although housekeeping knocked on our door early one morning, the room was always cleaned thoroughly and relatively early in the day. The mini fridge in the room wasn't really secured in its cubby well enough and when opening the door, the fridge would easily slide out, close to falling on the floor so just be careful!
The beds are comfortable, extra pillows are supplied in the rooms, but you must bring your own towels to the pool. Just take note that the bathroom is small; the door barely clears the toilet when you close it.
It's a fun resort in a good location and I would certainly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop
- Disney's Pop Century Resort Orlando, Florida