I have stayed at the Pop Century 4 times. Each trip we stay for 7 days. What we do each year is stay here for the first 7 days because we are at the parks all day. Then on the 8th day we stay 3 or 4 at an up scale resort (like Animal Kingdome Lodge, Beach Club, Contemporary). On those days we enjoy the resort all day and then go to the park at night to see the fireworks.
The Pop Century is a very good 3 star resort worth the price. Better then the 4 star resort outside the Disney grounds. Your children will be very happy you stayed here.
The rooms are small but good enough for a family of 4. Very clean. Nice comfortable beds.
Wonderful service from the entire staff.
My favorite food court with excellent tasting food and large selection. Nice vegetarian selection (my daughters choice
Pop Century location is better then the other All Star resorts. Closer to the water parks. Bus does not make stops at other resorts.
Try to get a room close to the food court
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop
- Disney's Pop Century Resort Orlando, Florida